Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do not need to see a picture of anyone in their period knickers. She’s actually lost it

Reactions: 4
It's a thing though. I have seen I don't know how many Youtubers showing off their menstrual cups. Granted, I don't have to see them wear that, but I wouldn't show a cup on camera that my viewers know goes up there every month. Seriously. Amelia in her period knickers is just a variation of this icky theme.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I think she’s in a bit of a mess now. Her vlogging business isn’t bringing in any money and even if things go back to normal, brands will have less cash to fritter on marketing, meaning fewer freebies for influencers with no followers.

On the other hand if she takes the plunge and gets a job, there’s not likely to be much around amid the worst recession in living memory - especially someone with a massive hole in their CV like she’ll now have.
I'm pretty sure she used to work in recruitment years ago if I remember. I wonder if she will get a job. She can't live off savings forever.

Reactions: 3
I do not need to know about Amelia and her purchasing of organic condoms. Does Chris want his mates chatting about his choice of condoms? I mean, frig me, is that all she can come up with for "content".

• Sick
“Because Toby is the only child for me right now thanks”

1.A dog isn’t a child.
2. You are not a mother.
3. I’m sure on Mother’s Day, she was alluding to “why are people always asking when I want kids” and saying it’s not always easy to answer, as if there could be fertility issues there. But now when she needs to shill organic condoms, those have magically gone and Toby is the only ‘child for her right now’.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know a lot of dog owners do this, but I really really hate it when they refer to dogs as their children (or worse, as their children's siblings). Ugh. Toby is a lovely dog. He's obviously very attached to her. Isn't that enough?
I assume Amelia does get questions about if and when she will marry and have little ones. Social media these days seem obsessed with female influencers procreating, or better yet, adopting (though Myka Stauffer's trainwreck might have shaken that one up a bit). Which I personally find annoying, because we should be past the time when women had to explain if and when and why they want or don't want children! So I get why she'd want to insert that tidbit of information, but surely there are more elegant ways than the organic condom route she took?

Has anyone here actually used organic condoms? Are they good? If I came off reliable birth control but still didn’t want to get pregnant I’d be using proper condoms 😅 Bridget Jones’ Baby comes to mind...

• Haha
I read that post and thought she wants a baby. Kept woman who then can do the mummy content and get in there with channel mum as she is losing the battle on her own as a 'lifestyle' vlogger when she has no lifestyle.

It cracks me up how she still goes on about lockdown but in england she can go wherever she wants really. Long walks, the beach, see her family from the garden and shes gone once to see Chris's friends.

I think she is slowly realising that her life is boring and was boring before lockdown. The only thing she had going were thr free theatre tickets and let's face it, theatre will be the last thing they open

Just catching up on the vlog and see that that paid job came through, quelle surprise!
I really hope someone calls her out and asks her to publish the list of other 'diverse' influencers

I used to be a big fan of Amelia - and then I messaged her about her lip fillers. Not to be crappy but as someone who is thinking of getting them and had some questions about the experience from a real person and not google. She completely alienated me telling me it was a private matter and to respect that or she would block me!

Imagine my surprise to see yesterday’s stories about her choice of birth control and her menstrual flow!!

Can someone explain to me how are the lips on the face more private that the ones downstairs!?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She seems to have noticed she was too negative in the vlog, so today, it's all positivity and optimism in her Insta stories. Somehow that made me sad. I hope she'll get better soon and not go to these extremes of super down one day and (fake?) happy the next. That must be so exhausting.

Just catching up on the vlog and see that that paid job came through, quelle surprise!
I really hope someone calls her out and asks her to publish the list of other 'diverse' influencers
Anyone else thing the paid work is something period related like the condoms or the pants...all too coincidental to be raving about it today when shes not even had a cycle yet!

Reactions: 6
Anyone else thing the paid work is something period related like the condoms or the pants...all too coincidental to be raving about it today when shes not even had a cycle yet!
100%! There's no way she's done this off her own back, I wonder how long we will have to wait to find out it's sponsored!

Reactions: 6
100%! There's no way she's done this off her own back, I wonder how long we will have to wait to find out it's sponsored!
I just dont get how she can be advocating period knickers when shes not even had a peiord yet. The menstrual cup is fab but takes a good few months to feel right so how she can he harping on when shes not used it yet is beyond me.

I definitely think the condoms are the paid work. Who would justify paying more for organic condoms (12.99 for 10 plus 5 quid delivery) when she is skint? If you're that skint youd go home bargains or something and not be precious.

Also, while I'm ranting lol...shes talking sustainability but assume all of this was ordered online and packaged unnecessarily and using a delivery driver...when a walk to the shop for condoms is eco friendly! 😂

We are going to hear about these pants and cups all the time..they are the new sports bra for bigger busts... 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.