Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww ella is a cutie im so pleased for them, i think she looks like danny in the pic sucking her thumb, i notice helen has tagged channel mum on the post......please don't let her be going down that route or if she is lets hope she does it differently and shows the others how it can be done without being a braggy beggar 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Aww ella is a cutie im so pleased for them, i think she looks like danny in the pic sucking her thumb, i notice helen has tagged channel mum on the post......please don't let her be going down that route or if she is lets hope she does it differently and shows the others how it can be done without being a braggy beggar 🙄
That was my main concern when I saw channel mum tagged, as a brand they have a very poor reputation. As a brand they don't advocate honesty or safe practices. I think Helen is mature enough to keep her own values and not take on channel mums, greedy values, I also think Danny has his head on his shoulders, he will support Helen with the vlogging, but would intervene if he didn't agree with what's going on. Unlike many of the other mummy vloggers Helen is quite creative so has a lot of potential content,so fingers crossed channel mum don't have too much control

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think they're both very grounded as a couple/family I couldn't see her changing tbh.

Reactions: 2
That was my main concern when I saw channel mum tagged, as a brand they have a very poor reputation. As a brand they don't advocate honesty or safe practices. I think Helen is mature enough to keep her own values and not take on channel mums, greedy values, I also think Danny has his head on his shoulders, he will support Helen with the vlogging, but would intervene if he didn't agree with what's going on. Unlike many of the other mummy vloggers Helen is quite creative so has a lot of potential content,so fingers crossed channel mum don't have too much control

totally agree, that's why im hoping Helen shows them all how it can be done and keeps her integrity, she may just be the breath of fresh air channel mum needs

Reactions: 4
totally agree, that's why im hoping Helen shows them all how it can be done and keeps her integrity, she may just be the breath of fresh air channel mum needs
Totally agree, at the moment most of the channel mum, mums are like clones, they have very little individuality, I just don't see Helen following, she has quite strong opinions and isn't afraid to voice them. Good luck to her, as long as she remains grounded, honest and not forever begging or trying to sell things, I'll remain a supporter

Loved the meal plan video bless Camron making dinner for the boys. I know he is old enough but just find it so sweet. They really are lovely boys, Helen and Danny have both done an amazing job bringing them up.

Yes no bother to Camron they always get good homecooked food no matter what happens .

It's lovely seeing the pictures of Ella, she's beautiful, but I wish Helen would take some time for herself and baby. Her post re breastfeeding was quite sad, and much of the wording came across as very 'channel mum style' and not quite Helens wording. I hope she doesn't put herself under too much pressure to keep posting everyday, now she appears to be working more with/for channel mum. That brand (channel mum) is purely about money and not the wellbeing of the families working for them or the people who subscribe to or use the site

She's devastated she's had to ditch breastfeeding the baby can't take to it she's had to resort to bottles

The baby is beautiful 😍. Did she make the tea on Sunday?! She sounded exhausted on the video (as you would be) surely Danny made it?!
It does look like she is going down the channel Mum route though 🙄

She's devastated she's had to ditch breastfeeding the baby can't take to it she's had to resort to bottles
I'm concerned for Helen, because she will put pressure on herself. I know everyone who responded to her post was trying to help, but it was clear to see some of the ladies didn't quite grasp, what works for one may not work for someone else and 'persevering' may not be an option.

When you go to channel mums insta it says ‘tag channelmumvillage’ for the chance to be featured-this makes me think Helen isn’t part of channel mum but maybe would like to be? Unless I’m picking it up wrong.

When you go to channel mums insta it says ‘tag channelmumvillage’ for the chance to be featured-this makes me think Helen isn’t part of channel mum but maybe would like to be? Unless I’m picking it up wrong.
Before she gave birth, they were promoting her vlogs, especially the pregnancy and baby related ones. I think she's worked with them for quite some time but not really had much content relevant to the 'brand', but now the difference in style of wording etc is quite noticeable

I'm concerned for Helen, because she will put pressure on herself. I know everyone who responded to her post was trying to help, but it was clear to see some of the ladies didn't quite grasp, what works for one may not work for someone else and 'persevering' may not be an option.
Yes I saw some of the comments ,but I suppose once she puts up a post like that she'll always have people giving advice weather it's welcome or not .I'm sure whatever she decides will work out fine as long as the baby is getting what it needs it doesn't matter how's she's feeding it. I think it must be more of a disappointment as it's her last child and maybe she wants to savour every moment for that bit longer.

They usually state they're part of the channel mum team (well the ones I watch do) I've never heard her say anything about them before ? unless I missed it.

Reactions: 1
Nah I don't think she is part of channel mum, but maybe she is trying to get in with them now she has a newborn? I genuinely didn't think she was the type though!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.