Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how she'll cope once the supermarkets do away with the Best Before dates and go on how the products look .

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just watched her food shop video, haven’t watched her in ages. I was so shocked when I saw the Kellogg’s cereal, then she said she only got them for the theme park vouchers, I might have bloody known, even the frigging corn flakes were reduced!
She‘s even taking yellow label food away on holiday, bleeping hell, live a little. I don’t believe they’re hard up, just tight as I’ve always said. I know she always makes a point of saying there was a load of food on the shelves but even so, surely in the current climate it’s not fair to buy all of that yellow label stuff. I’d imagine come the autumn, more people will be looking for reduced food, she‘ll be raging

Wonder how she'll cope once the supermarkets do away with the Best Before dates and go on how the products look .
She won’t 😂

• Angry
It just amazes me that she didn't buy any fruit or veg with her shop because it wasn't on yellow label and Danny had to buy a top up shop when it was reduced. Like it's been said, I know there seems to be a lot of yellow label food but doesn't she think that someone else that is more in need than her could benefit from some of it.. her freezers must be rammed and then she gets all the treat bits and supper bits, so loads of extras for her when someone could be feeding their kids that really need it as a main meal. I just know I'd feel really bad taking so much every week.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
We do not have yellow labels in Australia, we just have clearance, I use to be very conscious of what I took now I take what I want as one day there was a load of meat and I just took two packets and a lady swooped in and took the lot and said to me her dogs will be happy now. When I got to the checkout I told the checkout lady what happen, she said never hold back, grab it while you can, as she has had customers buy the fruit and veg and they use it for their chooks etc. She even had a customer and they were having a competition with another person to see who can get the best bargains and apparently lady said they dump it afterwards.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How convenient that some of the cereal she needed was on yellow sticker 🙄 also why was the ham on yellow sticker there was 7 days left on it 🤔

But she took a clip of all the food, too prove she isn't greedy. How is that shop surviving

• Wow
It just amazes me that she didn't buy any fruit or veg with her shop because it wasn't on yellow label and Danny had to buy a top up shop when it was reduced. Like it's been said, I know there seems to be a lot of yellow label food but doesn't she think that someone else that is more in need than her could benefit from some of it.. her freezers must be rammed and then she gets all the treat bits and supper bits, so loads of extras for her when someone could be feeding their kids that really need it as a main meal. I just know I'd feel really bad taking so much every week.
Exactly this, Helen feeding her lot big bags of sausage rolls and god knows what else for supper could feed someone else‘s kids for their main meals. I think come October the yellow labels will be flying out as some people will be desperate. I think she might be in for a shock.
Oh the fruit and veg 🤦🏻‍♀️ tight arse

Reactions: 7
How convenient that some of the cereal she needed was on yellow sticker 🙄 also why was the ham on yellow sticker there was 7 days left on it 🤔

But she took a clip of all the food, too prove she isn't greedy. How is that shop surviving
I honestly think she knows someone in the shop, they reduce everything she wants in return for her recording her food shop, bit of publicity for Morrisons, knowing people will go in store looking for yellow labels, but then they'll buy full price as well

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I honestly think she knows someone in the shop, they reduce everything she wants in return for her recording her food shop, bit of publicity for Morrisons, knowing people will go in store looking for yellow labels, but then they'll buy full price as well
That’s quite a bold statement to make! Basically making out she’s stealing from a supermarket and someone who works there is in on it! Quite a dangerous thing to say in my opinion! I don’t agree with the amount of food she takes she’s very greedy, but if she doesn’t someone else will!

That’s quite a bold statement to make! Basically making out she’s stealing from a supermarket and someone who works there is in on it! Quite a dangerous thing to say in my opinion! I don’t agree with the amount of food she takes she’s very greedy, but if she doesn’t someone else will!
Not a bold or dangerous statement at all, in fact Morrisons have had that happen in various stores across the country, the reason I know this, is because I have a family member who works for Morrisons in management. A few weeks ago she filmed herself walking round, but every single item in her trolley was upside down, not a single yellow label was visible on any items in the trolley. Also some of her drastically reduced items from fresh meat and fish often still have upto a week on the date. I've shown my relative Helens hauls and their first comment was, something is radically wrong in that store because items which should not have been reduced because they still had a weeks shelf life, were in her haul marked up at less than 10 % of the original price. Recently some stores have actually sacked staff that were caught reducing items for friends and family, because it's the staff member who is stealing by reducing unauthorised items, the customer is paying whatever is written on the yellow label. I was surprised by how common it appears to be.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
None of the supermarkets I use ever has anywhere near that many but I'd be really surprised if someone at Morrison's was marking them down for Helen, especially as she's putting it on YouTube. Why would you take such a risk? And, she's filmed it a few times and there's always loads of produce marked down so it's clearly not been done just for Helen. It is a bit weird that all the items she bought were face down, hiding the yellow labels. I'd think it wa out of a little bit of embarrassment but she putting it on YouTube so it's not that.

Reactions: 4
There’s something not right about it, I’ve never seen that amount of reduced items, ever ?…There’s not many can say they can do a regular weekly shop for the price she pays.

I would've thought if they have that much reduced stuff it shows it's not a busy/popular Morrisons and the Morrisons big cheese would be earmarking it for closure or big changes because they'd be losing money. It's strange!

• Heart
Why would she dish that crispy coated chicken up still covered in flour? 🤮

helen.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Ffs her mums back again. Surely the fried chicken would have been fine for her!? hardly ‘foreign’ food is it!?

Tbf though the chicken looked rank so don’t blame her 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Ffs her mums back again. Surely the fried chicken would have been fine for her!? hardly ‘foreign’ food is it!?

Tbf though the chicken looked rank so don’t blame her 🤣
I swear her mum hasn't even tried the "foreign" food. 🤣 How can you know you won't like it if you don't try? If my mum did that I would tell her to cook for herself. 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.