Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New meals of the week. Helen didn’t say ‘Danny’s on lates’, but instead provided an explanation re his work schedule 😴

Give me a more Helen image than this
1CA6E6F0-4E35-4E2C-9052-FEB1AAD49F37.png

🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely Ollie doesn’t eat all that
9A89FBC1-666E-4232-96A6-07306F236F5A.jpeg

They’ve got leather boots to look forward to.
FFA9A47D-F5B8-4FEC-9C0A-F80126577235.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘WE’ or just you Helen? Doesnt seem like the kids have much say in anything.

Reactions: 3
Surely Ollie doesn’t eat all that View attachment 1847044
They’ve got leather boots to look forward to.View attachment 1847048
Shes always gets so defensive ,if someone makes a comment criticising. I know most of us would probably do the same,but then again,we dont post aspects of ours/our familys lives online. Helem comes acr3aa very immature in the way she reacts to criticism,rather than leaving it at 'each to their own'',she has to be passive aggressive.She didnt used to be as bad,but since being pregnant and having Ella,she has changed significantly

Haven’t watched her for ages, had a look at her shopping video, why would you buy those 66p cardboard pizzas from Aldi when you have friends coming round 🤢 she’s such a tight bastard. Obviously nothing wrong with them when you’re on a super tight budget, which we know Helen isn’t, she just chooses to be a tight arse 🙄

Reactions: 6
Haven’t watched her for ages, had a look at her shopping video, why would you buy those 66p cardboard pizzas from Aldi when you have friends coming round 🤢 she’s such a tight bastard. Obviously nothing wrong with them when you’re on a super tight budget, which we know Helen isn’t, she just chooses to be a tight arse 🙄
This is what really has put me off her and why I struggle to tolerate her now.
There was one video where she had loads of yellow label meats and said it'll be like a game of tetrus trying to get all of this in the freezer.

Mean while there's families and individuals out there who are literally on the bones of their arse trying to stay afloat to feed themselves and pay bills.

There's givers and takers in life... Helen is definitely a taker

Reactions: 6
Maybe they were for the kids and she kept the proper ones for the adults.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.