Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her shopping hauls are getting more and more tight.

The kids only get a treat if it's 75% off or yellow label. It's such ashame.
No nice treat things over Christmas or new year.

Happy to pay full price for alcohol and pizzas etc for when they have friends over.... Also who's watching Ella if they're all drinking?

Reactions: 3
Liam will be watching Ella, he seems to be the gofer around the house.

Looking at her food haul the dog & cats are fed better than her kids.
More booze for her & Danny & their pals.

Liam will be watching Ella, he seems to be the gofer around the house.

Looking at her food haul the dog & cats are fed better than her kids.
More booze for her & Danny & their pals.
Liam seems like such a kind hearted, and sweet natured young man. So is Camron but I get the impression he's easily manipulated by Helen, and I feel she holds him back. Liam seems a bit more switched on, I hope that doesn't come across the wrong way, I just mean I get the impression Liam would be harder for her to manipulate, Where as Camron being 18 should be out enjoying life with his friends, having new experiences, meeting new people... Not stuck at home weeding and watching a baby for his mum.
I find it strange that he goes on every holiday with them as we, wouldn't he like to be doing his own thing with friends?

I do feel that Camron seems younger than 18 he still seems very child like bless him, but I do feel that's down to Helen not letting him venture out to live his life

Reactions: 6
Liam seems like such a kind hearted, and sweet natured young man. So is Camron but I get the impression he's easily manipulated by Helen, and I feel she holds him back. Liam seems a bit more switched on, I hope that doesn't come across the wrong way, I just mean I get the impression Liam would be harder for her to manipulate, Where as Camron being 18 should be out enjoying life with his friends, having new experiences, meeting new people... Not stuck at home weeding and watching a baby for his mum.
I find it strange that he goes on every holiday with them as we, wouldn't he like to be doing his own thing with friends?

I do feel that Camron seems younger than 18 he still seems very child like bless him, but I do feel that's down to Helen not letting him venture out to live his life
All the children appear incredibly sweet. Re Cameron, Helen seems to express some resentment towards Cameron whenever he's working. She requires constant reassurance. And with Danny on indefinite lates, Cameron is the 'emotional' provider. If I correctly recall, Cameron went abroad with friends a few months ago, with Helen putting some of Cameron's pics at the end of her vlogs. Her conduct places a lot on a young man's shoulders

Reactions: 7
Camron is on the spectrum isn’t he? Or is it ADHD he has ? either way he’s smothered by Helen and the regimented home routine, are they even allowed to relax in their rooms? it seems everything has to be in its place at all times.

Reactions: 5
I think Camron’s 20 now. He should be out meeting girls (or boys), going clubbing & becoming independent. Helen & Fanny hold him back a lot.

Reactions: 5
All the children appear incredibly sweet. Re Cameron, Helen seems to express some resentment towards Cameron whenever he's working. She requires constant reassurance. And with Danny on indefinite lates, Cameron is the 'emotional' provider. If I correctly recall, Cameron went abroad with friends a few months ago, with Helen putting some of Cameron's pics at the end of her vlogs. Her conduct places a lot on a young man's shoulders
I didn't realise that but that's great he went abroad with friends, he definitely seems like a very kind, sweet natured and caring young man there's definitely no denying her children are well behaved, polite and kind. I do definitely feel that Helen holds him back though for sure.

Camron is on the spectrum isn’t he? Or is it ADHD he has ? either way he’s smothered by Helen and the regimented home routine, are they even allowed to relax in their rooms? it seems everything has to be in its place at all times.
I get that impression as well, that they can't be themselves even at home, the house does appear very regimented.

Reactions: 2
Yes Helen mentioned in an early vlog that all her boys have special educational needs so that was why she was passionate about helping in the school, she talked about ADHD and autism but I can't remember which boys had which condition but you're right she definitely said that.

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion, Wright At Home #2 Too tight to buy fruit full price, but alcohol she doesn't think twice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yes Helen mentioned in an early vlog that all her boys have special educational needs so that was why she was passionate about helping in the school, she talked about ADHD and autism but I can't remember which boys had which condition but you're right she definitely said that.
Yeah I definitely remember her saying it about Camron .I didn’t know they all had something going on ,maybe that’s why she’s so regimented and hands on .

Yeah I definitely remember her saying it about Camron .I didn’t know they all had something going on ,maybe that’s why she’s so regimented and hands on .
She was a bit vague but said all three had special education needs, might not all be ADHD or ASD but seems like they all have some extra support at school from what she said.

She was a bit vague but said all three had special education needs, might not all be ADHD or ASD but seems like they all have some extra support at school from what she said.
She said olly hates school as he’s not the brightest and Camron had ADHD ( self diagnosed I’m not sure 🤷‍♀️)

Now you mention it I do remember her saying Ollie needed support with literacy he was behind with his reading but slowly catching up.

She said olly hates school as he’s not the brightest and Camron had ADHD ( self diagnosed I’m not sure 🤷‍♀️)
She also said that Liam was selective mute when he was young so needed help with that

I don’t think it’s self diagnosed. I remember her saying he was a handful when he was younger and that’s when they got his diagnosis ,she said he had settled down as he got older ,I think she said it around the time he was sitting his driving theory/ lessons.

She also said that Liam was selective mute when he was young so needed help with that
Yeah that’s right, it’s all coming back now when you say it, I don’t think he started speaking till he was around school age.

I don’t think it’s self diagnosed. I remember her saying he was a handful when he was younger and that’s when they got his diagnosis ,she said he had settled down as he got older ,I think she said it around the time he was sitting his driving theory/ lessons.
Fair enough, so many self diagnosing goes in social media as they think it makes their children more interesting! He seems a lovely boy, probably babysits Ella when he’s not at work so she can go get her yellow labels.

Fair enough, so many self diagnosing goes in social media as they think it makes their children more interesting! He seems a lovely boy, probably babysits Ella when he’s not at work so she can go get her yellow labels.
I’m nearly sure she said he had medication to cope in the past.

Considering Ella always has a dummy stuck in her mouth Helen’s not exactly encouraging her to talk.

I think Cameron went on holiday with his friend & his family. It wasn’t a week of drinking & debauchery in Magaluf.

Helen appears to want to keep the boys young & needy. None of them seem prepared for the outside world.

Reactions: 7

I completely agree with you.Camron is 20,he will be 21 in August, I think he is definitely manipulated by Helen.She has even said she controls his wages and gives him spending money or petrol money. Under normal circumstances Id say if an oldef chkld nedds hrll with money budgeting etc, I can understand a parent helping but with Helen,I think it is purely to control

Yeah that’s right, it’s all coming back now when you say it, I don’t think he started speaking till he was around school age.
I wonder if some of Camrons early years behaviour was due to unsettled home, before she met Danny,I cant imagine Helen coping. I know she has criticised Camrons dad,but suppose she isnt the easiest to live with

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I completely agree with you.Camron is 20,he will be 21 in August, I think he is definitely manipulated by Helen.She has even said she controls his wages and gives him spending money or petrol money. Under normal circumstances Id say if an oldef chkld nedds hrll with money budgeting etc, I can understand a parent helping but with Helen,I think it is purely to control

I wonder if some of Camrons early years behaviour was due to unsettled home, before she met Danny,I cant imagine Helen coping. I know she has criticised Camrons dad,but suppose she isnt the easiest to live with
I always assumed Camron was really young when they split ,barely more than a baby .I could’ve swore she said he had no memories of his dad that Danny’s the only dad he’s ever known he was on the scene pretty soon after she split .I thought it odd she’d dive straight into another relationship with a young child to think about.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.