Would you rather......

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Streak at a football match

Would you rather have to do the cha-cha slide every morning when you wake up or eat a full plate of wet dog food twice a year (Christmas Day and your birthday)

Cha cha slide

would you rather wet yourself in public twice a week or poo your pants twice a week in private?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Cha cha slide

would you rather wet yourself in public twice a week or poo your pants twice a week in private?
Poo in private!

Would you rather be locked in Herbert from Family Guy's garage for a week or sleep underneath your parents' bed and have to listen to them consummating their marriage?

Never seen family guy but going for that anyway :sick:

Would you rather keep a tit paying job that you love to do, or get a really well paying job that makes you hate being alive?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
tit paying job that i love to do, can't deal with the stress

would you rather make your happy moments even happier, or your sad moments less sad?

• Heart
Happy moments happier.

Would you rather go to church and flash your tits at the congregation, or flash your arse instead? 😂

• Heart
Roman Kemp

would you rather get an alert on your phone every time your parents have sex, or your parents get an alert on their phone every time you have sex?

Roman Kemp

would you rather get an alert on your phone every time your parents have sex, or your parents get an alert on their phone every time you have sex?
Parents get an alert everytime I have sex.

Would you rather have sex on a live stream on Facebook or flash your tits at the post man?

Flash my tits at the postman

would you rather have your WhatsApp messages leaked to all your friends, or your tattle posts?

• Haha
Omg that’s tough 😂 probs WhatsApp messages

would you rather have teeth for hair or hair for teeth?

• Haha
Teeth for hair

would you rather accidentally overhear someone bitching about you, or have someone hear you bitching about them?

Overhear someone bitching about me

would you rather sleep in a coffin full of snakes for 3 nights a week or cut off your own pinky toe?

Cut off my own toe.

Snakes - no thanks! 🙄

Would you rather give the postman a blowjob, or have to give your neighbour one instead?

my postman he's fit

would you rather work in a supermarket or on a farm?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Supermarket

would you rather smell like poop and not know it, or constantly smell poop that no one else can smell?

smell poop that no one else can smell

would you rather move to canada or australia?

Australia

would you rather your best friend be in a relationship with and marry your Dad, or never have physical contact with another person again