Would you rather......

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first

Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren?

I'm fairly certain I won't have children, so I'll have no great-great grandchildren. I'd rather visit the future was than the past, though.

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

coloured tears.

Would you rather abstain from sex or have sex with an 60 year old until they pass away?

Abstain from sex I’d just get a traceys dog

would you rather be allergic to the Sun or allergic to sweat?

Reactions: 1
Allergic to sweat.

Would you rather be a bystander to a crime or be the victim and get compo?

I do both anyway! I'm a man who doesn't drink!

Would you rather be caught short and pee yourself publicly and win a million pounds, or not have the embarrassing accident and be no richer?

Have the embarrassment!

If you won a million pounds, would you rather be paid a lump sum or get it broken down in chunks every month over several years?

Sorry wrong thread Thought it was Q&A

Would you rather wear no make up for a year or wear the same outfit for a year

No makeup

Would you rather know for certain that a god exists or have it stay mysterious?

Also I miss the peacefulness of full lockdown

Last edited:
Judge Rinder

Would you rather have a facial hair that you were not allowed to pluck or to start off every morning by eating a single pubic hair?

Judge Rinder

Would you rather have a facial hair that you were not allowed to pluck or to start off every morning by eating a single pubic hair?
Pubic hair, I'd swallow it like a pill.

Would you rather streak/run naked in the streets or have people you comitting a crime?