Would you rather..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahahahaha heeldo all the way

would you rather be tied to a bed or tie someone to a bed?

Reactions: 1
Swallow

Would you rather use a heeldo or give a blumpkin?
I don’t even understand that question (I know that one isn’t my question but still !!!!!)

I would rather someone go down on me

Would you rather watch your parents have sex every day for the rest of your life or join in once and be done with it

Reactions: 4
I'm not answering that lmaoooo that's the worst q I've ever heard!! But Google heeldo and blumpkin

Reactions: 2
I'm not answering that lmaoooo that's the worst q I've ever heard!! But Google heeldo and blumpkin
hahahahah my work friend told me that. No one answered. Horrific. It officially ends all games.

I am going to google it tomorrow. I don’t want to be thinking about whatever it is all night whilst trying to sleep

Reactions: 3
hahahahah my work friend told me that. No one answered. Horrific. It officially ends all games.

I am going to google it tomorrow. I don’t want to be thinking about whatever it is all night whilst trying to sleep
Their not that bad go on Google it now or you'll be in suspense

Reactions: 2
Would you rather whenever you cried your tears were Dr Pepper or whenever you farted little smelly green rings come out your bum?

Dr Pepper.

Would you rather own a mansion or own a dragon?

(I was playing this with my son this morning and this was one of his questions for me )

Reactions: 1
Me = elephant. Boy = shark

This one is from the other half - would you rather a punch in the gut or a punch in the head?

#coupleswhotattletogether…

Reactions: 3
A punch in the gut? I think

Would you rather fall over in public and be filmed/laughed at/made into memes for weeks on end or fall over in private and really hurt yourself?

Private

Would you rather only be able to meow or bark as a greeting (like instead of hello, you either meow or bark)

Meow, that's less obvious than a bark

Would you rather get hit in the face by a football and hit in the stomach with one?

No phone.

Would you rather step in dog shit or be shit on by a bird with diarrhoea?

Step in dog shit.

Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or just in the normal real world?

Virtual reality. Gettin’ real bored of this normal shit.

Would you rather the life of a Sims character with a cruel person controlling you, or the life of someone being hunted by zombies in Resident Evil?