Would you rather..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
island

only eat plain pasta for dinner everyday or plain boiled potatoes everyday for the rest of your life

Free costa and Starbucks

Would you rather only wear shorts dresses and have majorly hairy legs you can't shave forever, or have really hairy armpits that are covered up but can't shave forever?

Reactions: 1
I think short dresses and hairy legs

Would you rather win a million pound but there are terms and conditions that you must only spend it on yourself (ie: you cannot help family out, buy a gift for anyone etc) or win a million pound but the terms state you must NOT spend any of it on yourself?

Must not spend it on myself

Would you rather shag Boris Johnson and no one know about it, or not shag Boris but everything thinks you did?

Talk like a man

Would you rather drive a clapped out old banger but wear everything designer or wear all primark but drive a high end car?

i'd love to be a baby no worries, sleeping and eating all the time, and just screaming when i don't like something without having to explain

would you rather live on a farm in the middle of nowhere or on a main street in manhattan nyc?

Reactions: 2
Main street

Would you rather shave all your hair off and never grow it back or have uncontrollable growing down below that won't stop?

i'd shave all my hair off and wear a different wig every day

would you rather live in a huge mansion alone or in an appartment with your family?

Never be able to hear. Sometimes that seems like heaven.

Would you rather win the lottery or for your best friend to win it?

Tenderstem.

Would you rather eat super spicy food everyday for the rest of your life or super bland food?

Super spicy

Would you rather you be able to have a hall pass to sleep with your favourite celeb, or your partner to have a hall pass to sleep with their favourite celeb?