Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I know what you mean though I tend to use sick more often. I don't know why but when I say 'ill' it sounds to me like I have some serious illness, not just a standard cold 🤣
that's interesting, as i would do the opposite - unwell/ill if it's a cold/flu/ear infection or whatever, but i would describe someone as being "sick" if it was a serious illness/disease. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
The phrase spilling tea goes through me now, and you see it A LOT on tattle, who made that shit up?! 😂

Sluice 🤢
Gammon

Halliestar

VIP Member
Brain fart 🤢 I dunno what it is but when I heard someone say it to me for the first time when I was at work I instantly hated that word

I saw a hair product ad on tv tonight. PTSD has made me forget the brand. The voiceover distinctly said ‘smoothening’. Bloody SMOOTHENING!!!!

What is the world coming to? Tsk!!! I might combust

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Doll Parts

I seem to have a real problem with food related words, especially if they’re shortened, so things like chocs, pots, toms make me want to vomit. I also hate the word meal and I have no idea why!

There’s been a real increase in people around me saying script instead of prescription too and that makes me cringe myself inside out.

Also when Americans say I COULD care less. It doesn’t even make sense!

• Haha

Beaversabout

Chatty Member
Describing stuff as super. "I was super excited..." "I am super proud..."
The overuse of like and literally "I was like.." "he was like..." "I was literally..." "It was literally..."
Piss off and learn some new words.
OMG! I was saying this yesterday to someone. People where I live and it's mostly twenty something's, using the word literally for every other word and it's so f****** irritating!!! 😵😖😤 99% of the time they are using it wrong too.

Hollie Day

VIP Member
Hey, when used as a greeting
Tummy
Yummy
Kiddos
Doggos
Pupper
Picky bits
Hangry
High key/low key
Adorable
Awesome
Existential
Empower
Phlegm
Anxiety
Fanny
Yay!
Zit
Nope
Yep
Fam
Clap back

lannx

other half 🤢 partner (unless you are referring to a business - as one should)