Wolfnsunflowers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Money run through her fingers like water. She was Section 21ed weeks and weeks ago. She has literally just had a McDonalds delivered tonight - a literal “foodie” and aspiring cook book writer. And now, yet again, it’s all “how will I ever cope?” And “I can’t wait to publish my book and get a job” of course - just in case anyone doubts her integrity!

If anyone is stupid enough to so much as chip in a tenner to her inevitable begging that will no doubt follow, then they deserve to be taken like the gullible fools they are.

At this point, what with dresses, nails, gigs and everything else, after KNOWING this was coming, then moaning about not having enough money? The brass balls on her!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So after that thread earlier going off on one about all the ways in which her current landlord has broken the law, she is now planning to rent from a landlord who is...breaking the law. Hamsters learn quicker.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I’ve never had to beg for money on twitter. I use the money I get from working a job every day to pay for things. It’s disgusting that there are people in genuine need, and kind people who want to help them… and instead Bex gets the money because all hers is spent on nails and gigs and finger tattoos.

Reactions: 6
Well, if the landlord had fulfilled their legal obligation, they would have been able to keep some or all of the deposit to fix the damage. But they didn't bother so they can cry me a river too.
Haha OK buddy. Again..its because they were friends when renting out to her initially that it went a bit awry, but carry on by all means. I know they've learned their lessons about doing business with pals from now on . Shame same can't be said for bex

Reactions: 1
I reckon let's leave the lease issues to the Reddit thread AITA (Am I the Asshole?).

They are probably both the assholes; I believe the acronym is ESH (everyone sucks here).

And also sympathy to both parties: I believe Ms Austen summed up the draaaaama in Sense and Sensibility.

Me? I'm here for the [let's call them] anomalies, twists and Big McChickens or WTF.
Screenshot_20230404_223751_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230404_070805_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Haha OK buddy. Again..its because they were friends when renting out to her initially that it went a bit awry, but carry on by all means. I know they've learned their lessons about doing business with pals from now on . Shame same can't be said for bex
Being friends doesn't release them from, again, their legal obligations as a landlord.

Reactions: 13
I know I said I preferred the bum sex, but that landlord discourse has taken a turn

not friends apparently!

IMG_20230404_190330.jpg

Reactions: 2
How do so many things happen to these people every day? Why do they make such catastrophic decisions and post them in real time? Why isn’t Jack Monroe’s landlady posting this level of detail?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How do so many things happen to these people every day? Why do they make such catastrophic decisions and post them in real time? Why isn’t Jack Monroe’s landlady posting this level of detail?
I would love Jack’s evil landlady to go public. Except Jack isn’t famous enough.

As for Bex I still don’t get why she posts so much really personal tit online then complains when people comment

Reactions: 9
The landlord discourse being both on and off Tattle is boring, I feel like we've been drawn into Facebook drama from the early 00s.

Reactions: 12
I do agree it's boring, but felt it was important to document that bex categorically said they weren't friends after all this nonsense

now, back to the bumsex!

Reactions: 4
Unlike Bex her landlord hasnt actually said anything publicly about her anywhere and she's responded to tattle thinking its her landlord. Silly girl. Reacting to tattle is her downfall but entertaining also.

I am friends with landlord but I'm leaving it well alone, because.
She causes hell for anyone that becomes involved in her life in one way or another.
She in my opinion is a covert narcissist and is extremely emotionally manipulative and quite frankly very worrying. And anyone that stands up to her, threatens the smokescreen of her 'vulnerable ' facade is targeted publicly, defamed and bullied. She IS what she accuses others of , and very toxic, she's proved this many of times.
She has targeted many good decent folk and there's alot of evidence for that , she's well versed in making life difficult for many. We've seen this over the years with all her interactions with people on social media and the lengths she's gone too to do so.

He's simply selling because he's ill.

Like my mother says, There's no smoke without fire.

She's the smoke and fire.

If you believe all this nonsense again, she's done her job well.

She needs to use a journal, a private one. Not live her sad toxic life on social media.

I don't even want to hear about bumsex anymore, ( maybe plants ) just want to know when the 6k she's got is going to end with the promise she started with. An actual recipe book. Given that she's spunked off so much of it, I'm doubtful.
---
Also.. much as I'd LIKE to be a landlord, I can't even afford a food shop myself this week let alone a spare house to rent. Buts she's got it in her head now that she knows who I am. Thankfully never met her in person. Anyhow.. enjoy her pity parties :)

Last edited:
Unlike Bex her landlord hasnt actually said anything publicly about her anywhere and she's responded to tattle thinking its her landlord. Silly girl. Reacting to tattle is her downfall but entertaining also.

I am friends with landlord but I'm leaving it well alone, because.
She causes hell for anyone that becomes involved in her life in one way or another.
She in my opinion is a covert narcissist and is extremely emotionally manipulative and quite frankly very worrying. And anyone that stands up to her, threatens the smokescreen of her 'vulnerable ' facade is targeted publicly, defamed and bullied. She IS what she accuses others of , and very toxic, she's proved this many of times.
She has targeted many good decent folk and there's alot of evidence for that , she's well versed in making life difficult for many. We've seen this over the years with all her interactions with people on social media and the lengths she's gone too to do so.

He's simply selling because he's ill.

Like my mother says, There's no smoke without fire.

She's the smoke and fire.

If you believe all this nonsense again, she's done her job well.

She needs to use a journal, a private one. Not live her sad toxic life on social media.

I don't even want to hear about bumsex anymore, ( maybe plants ) just want to know when the 6k she's got is going to end with the promise she started with. An actual recipe book. Given that she's spunked off so much of it, I'm doubtful.
---
Also.. much as I'd LIKE to be a landlord, I can't even afford a food shop myself this week let alone a spare house to rent. Buts she's got it in her head now that she knows who I am. Thankfully never met her in person. Anyhow.. enjoy her pity parties :)

I'm sorry, you'd LIKE to be a landlord??

also, what's plant bumsex? I'm intrigued now

Reactions: 3
I don't want to think about the bumsex. Who wants that first thing in the morning, christ. 😑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Well, as it seems we are going there - and, to be fair, it’s much better than bickering over who is the biggest wanker between Bex and her dodgy sounding landlord,…
Her tweet not only sounds anatomically impossible unless some serious quantity of both lube and a muscle relaxant is employed …but it is also dangerously verging on potential sexual assault -it’s certainly difficult to get consent from a sleeping person.

Reactions: 2
Well, as it seems we are going there - and, to be fair, it’s much better than bickering over who is the biggest wanker between Bex and her dodgy sounding landlord,…
Her tweet not only sounds anatomically impossible unless some serious quantity of both lube and a muscle relaxant is employed …but it is also dangerously verging on potential sexual assault -it’s certainly difficult to get consent from a sleeping person.
Pretty sure she’s into CNC.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.