Wolfnsunflowers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I note that she is ā€˜tryingā€™ to avoid doing a go fund meā€¦
This made me eye roll too. After all the ā€œI am not poorā€ nonsense and recently admitting her ā€œbestieā€ is also her ā€œcarerā€ on top of everything else she has both claimed and begged for over the past year, it would be hilarious if she did plump for yet another GoFundMe - and I am here for it!

Reactions: 3
Tell the truth, are you the landlord?
Haha nope but she sure thinks I am which is frankly, hilarious! I'm just invested in this because my pals are being stressed out to hell and back by an absolute clownshoe who thrives on sympathy for stuff she's making up in her own pickled mind

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Haha nope but she sure thinks I am which is frankly, hilarious! I'm just invested in this because my pals are being stressed out to hell and back by an absolute clownshoe who thrives on sympathy for stuff she's making up in her own pickled mind
Why are they stressed? She's being evicted from her home and she's leaving. They can sell the house very soon. If they didn't want to deal with a tenant, they shouldn't have become landlords.

Bex has a million other issues but she paid her rent and it's a landlord's responsibility to maintain their property and organise for repairs.

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m here for the drama, but if Bex is telling the truth then the landlord is in the wrong on a lot of counts. They should have fixed all the issues and kept a deposit in the proper scheme. I live in a rented house and our house is rented out, so I see both sides of this.

Tiles though- meh just leave them in a rented place, itā€™s a waste of money. We have hideous 90s tiles in all the bathrooms and I donā€™t even notice them any more.

Edit- I mean the place where I live has horrible tiles. My actual house has lovely tiles and a fancy splashback in the kitchen. Just in case you thought I was a slumlord.

Reactions: 8
Whatā€™s the landlordsā€™ counter as to why they didnā€™t protect her deposit? Like, Bex legit did do them a favour by not taking them to court over the deposit protection. Theyā€™d instantly have had to pay 3x the deposit back. Not the mention the EICR.

She wasnā€™t even going to stay past the S21 date, when a lot of tenants wouldnā€™t give a tit about the inconvenience it causes to the LLs to do so. Itā€™s seems like such a foolish business decision on the landlordsā€™ part to force her to stay/pay til the end of the S21 when she could be making a LOT more trouble for them; tenants have a huge amount of power really.

I think any good person would just let her off the last monthā€™s rent and move forward with their sale plans earlier - despite the bad blood caused by Bex asking for repairs - considering theyā€™re kicking out a single mum and sonā€¦ itā€™s kind of a dick move on their part.

Truly canā€™t believe Iā€™m out here defending Bex rn šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd be taking the landlord to court for the deposit without a second thought. If you don't want the obligations of being a landlord, don't be a landlord.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whatā€™s the landlordsā€™ counter as to why they didnā€™t protect her deposit? Like, Bex legit did do them a favour by not taking them to court over the deposit protection. Theyā€™d instantly have had to pay 3x the deposit back. Not the mention the EICR.

She wasnā€™t even going to stay past the S21 date, when a lot of tenants wouldnā€™t give a tit about the inconvenience it causes to the LLs to do so. Itā€™s seems like such a foolish business decision on the landlordsā€™ part to force her to stay/pay til the end of the S21 when she could be making a LOT more trouble for them; tenants have a huge amount of power really.

I think any good person would just let her off the last monthā€™s rent and move forward with their sale plans earlier - despite the bad blood caused by Bex asking for repairs - considering theyā€™re kicking out a single mum and sonā€¦ itā€™s kind of a dick move on their part.

Truly canā€™t believe Iā€™m out here defending Bex rn šŸ˜‚
Thats the problem I guess arises when renting to a friend. I've seen their fb history of chats. They were mates so they thought it'd not be an issue. Never trust. Lesson learned I hope for them šŸ™

Why are they stressed? She's being evicted from her home and she's leaving. They can sell the house very soon. If they didn't want to deal with a tenant, they shouldn't have become landlords.

Bex has a million other issues but she paid her rent and it's a landlord's responsibility to maintain their property and organise for repairs.
It's NOT the landlords responsibility to fix damage. tit being removed, damage and other such nonsense. I'm no expert but I've rented privately in the past and I know that. I assumed everyone with an ounce of sense did

I'd be taking the landlord to court for the deposit without a second thought. If you don't want the obligations of being a landlord, don't be a landlord.
She's had the deposit back. Before any of her damage to property has been repaired. She's just crying for sympathy for nonreason

Reactions: 1
well, well, well, book money going towards deposit

who could have seen that coming!? šŸ™ƒ

IMG_20230403_211654.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve got a suggestion Bex. Get a bloody job and stop spunking all your money on getting your nails done.

Actually still cringing about the arse bleeping tweet.

tbh, I'll take arse bleeping discourse over landlord discourse any day

now there's a sentence I never thought I'd typešŸ˜³

Reactions: 4
Needs 3k, '..simply don't have that, even with using what's left of the book money..' so, how much IS left of the book money?!

Reactions: 8
She shouldnā€™t be trying to cover an EXTRA Ā£3k. Roughly (and obviously there may be Ā£xxx difference between the deposit amounts and rent amounts)
Old deposit should cover new
One of the rents covered by benefits as usual

So what is needed is an extra months rent and some moving costs? Or am I reading it wrong?

Reactions: 6
It was obvious when she got the current deposit back. It was around the time when she said she was giving up on private rental, instead preferring to rinse the taxpayer once more, and started spunking loads of money on nails/gigs/bumming dates/a bleeping motorbike experience day. Sheā€™s obviously spent the deposit already.

She is absolutely unbelievable. I seriously canā€™t believe sheā€™s done this again šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ just as I was almost starting to root for her. The fact that she is basically expecting the council to fund her month of splashing out instead of saving is an absolute joke.

Oh also, when she claimed she hadnā€™t spent all the book money before, Iā€™m almost certain it was quite a way over Ā£3kā€¦

Reactions: 7
She's had the deposit back. Before any of her damage to property has been repaired. She's just crying for sympathy for nonreason
Well, if the landlord had fulfilled their legal obligation, they would have been able to keep some or all of the deposit to fix the damage. But they didn't bother so they can cry me a river too.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.