Wolfnsunflowers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker first time poster but I found her plant guy on Twitter, definitely not hard to find as in his bio it literally says “professional plants man”.. very interesting to see her type lol

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I found that profile too, and wondered if it was him! He also had a name change around the time she did, and said about him changing his name also.

Reactions: 4
if it's who I think it is, he is definitely cute but they're 1.5 hours away from each other

anyhoo, we don't want to be accused of doxxing a nobody. but he is pretty easy to find

Reactions: 5
if it's who I think it is, he is definitely cute but they're 1.5 hours away from each other

anyhoo, we don't want to be accused of doxxing a nobody. but he is pretty easy to find
I’m useless and could only see ones from USA. Took me about 2 years to find the crappy bungalow though. Don’t think I could be arsed trying to find plant boy as he will probably be replaced by Cumberland sausage boy in a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
so now she's moving back to her hometown. didn't she say she knew plant boy from school?

Reactions: 1
They went to the same school from memory. Not that they knew one another. Same as the abusive ex went to school with her from what she's posted historically.

Reactions: 3
Psssst.

She failed to mentioned landlord gave back deposit two months ago as a gesture of goodwill.

I couldnt believe he did that when he told me .
She could of used that for new house.

• Wow
Psssst.

She failed to mentioned landlord gave back deposit two months ago as a gesture of goodwill.

I couldnt believe he did that when he told me .
She could of used that for new house.
I mean... it's her deposit. He should give it back.

• Heart
I mean... it's her deposit. He should give it back.
Way before she leaves and fixes anything that needs doing ? But yes its hers. It's just a matter of timing. She got it very early. Deposit will pay for new house . Good she can afford the new deposit now.

Reactions: 2
If you two could get a room so we can go back to laughing over another book that has been begged for that never materialised…and cringing at the wretched and puke inducing “sexy” talk please, I would be grateful.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is such a frigging liar. I'm disgusted with the absolute tirade of bs she's spewed today about my pals.
O e day she will be outed for all he self pitying, defamatory lies. After seeing what she's put my mates through I cannot wait to sit back and watch.

She is such a frigging liar. I'm disgusted with the absolute tirade of bs she's spewed today about my pals.
O e day she will be outed for all he self pitying, defamatory lies. After seeing what she's put my mates through I cannot wait to sit back and watch.
Tell the truth, are you the landlord?

• Haha
I just read this whole thread. I’m honestly slightly impressed with the grift. Forgot that she was trying to adopt a child though she’s constantly saying she can’t afford things.

Pretty much all contracts have a month notice from each side I thibk. Has she not checked the contract? I note that she is ‘trying’ to avoid doing a go fund me…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.