Wolfnsunflowers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of find this old-fashioned chivalry stuff like opening car doors pretty creepy and controlling. A me thing probably but it’s always annoyed me. I’m perfectly capable of opening my own door thanks.
I've come back to confirm it's creepy *to me*. It's a tit show of wrong handed feminism. "Treat me good in the streets and mean in the sheets" is exactly the same as "My woman is a goddess in the kitchen and a devil in the bedroom" bullshit.

Hey Bex, 4th wave feminism is not a fetish for you to roll around in with a megaphone. I guess you misunderstood the memo again.

Having your make-up rubbed against a wall then being told to leave the premises isn't sexy. F$%* you and your little collar SA and daddy plays.

And publish your f$%*ing scrambled eggs brochure: 94 days to go

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh here we go, the meta Bex-tweet-Tattle-Bex-reply BS

Role play it out of your system
---
Power dynamics are best explored when you're a real grown up, and not used as an excuse for not growing up

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
@Wooh you have awoken the beast today.

Haven’t posted in a while, sometimes I’m just too speechless!

The whole kiddo privacy thing that prides herself on (and I’m not suggesting people shouldn’t keep their kids identities of social media). I knew kiddos real name before I even knew who Bex was. I found Bex through her crowdfunding that got shared in twitter and in the info she shared showing what had been said about her, the name was there. 100s of people must know it. Apparently loads of people know where Bex lives. Covering up kiddos face is not really protecting him given his distinctive hair. And no Bex don’t go running to twitter claiming this is some kind of kidnap threat. I’m just saying that nearly every detail of kiddos life seems to be shared online. And that’s fine if that’s what you want, we all make mistakes, but you do it whilst giving us all a lecture on your perfect parenting and safeguarding

And as for the new relationship. Wow. It’s like watching my teenagers purposely posting on social media so their crush sees. I’m guessing the guy must like it though!

Write the book!

Reactions: 9
"Shaming a woman for a healthy sex life is right out of the same play book as the men who commit SA"
Women expressing concern over/criticising person with SA related trauma engaging in BDSM = men who commit SA
???

Reactions: 7
Been involved in the kink scene for a decade but isn’t even 30 yet?

Her previous multi tweet self described and oversharing thread of the list of abuses she has allegedly suffered alongside this current saga of hooking up with someone who has collared her after one date is possibly one of the most insane plot twists I have seen on Twitter.

And I still can’t get over her needing staff intervention on her drinking on the one and only date she has had with plant weirdo - then letting him drive her home to her actual house (was he not drinking and just sat there sipping coke and watching her get bladdered?) and thinking this is all perfectly normal!

Reactions: 12
I don't get the sharing things in great detail on a public platform, then getting the arse when someone has an opinion on what you've said 🤷‍♀️. No need to share in the first place if you don't want people criticising. Also no need to come over here to read what people think.

Reactions: 10
Oh, mate, give it a rest. You're not the only one who remembers Informed Consent. And its hallmark was grown adults acting like idiotic 15 year olds too.

I'm quite conflicted here tbh

On the one hand, do whatever you want with anyone you want, as long as it's consensual, safe, sane and sober. and obviously, people do scenes with others having just met them every single day. and, yes, kink can be empowering for sa survivors wanting to reclaim their own bodies

but

she's literally just planning a second date with this lad (who I no longer think sounds that nice) and she's just so immature! coupled with the whole "I don't date, so don't ask" thing (I know she's adjusted the wording recently) it's just far too fast! unless she's been frequenting kink clubs without tweeting about it (unlikely) then she's really rushing into stuff

this whole thing has echoes of jack's "softly, gently falling in love" with burger boy

I hope she enjoys the glow in the dark mini golf (that sounds like the worst ever apprentice treat) ✌

It's this sort of wilful misunderstanding (or stupidity) that annoys me.

Agrees fervently with the statement; is not in a loving relationship; possibly mistakes consensual BDSM with being in a loving relationship.
Screenshot_20230324_191502_Chrome.jpg

BDSM is not abuse, obviously, and I say to Bex I never said it was. Not being defensive to you @kachoochoo

I'll just wrap up my commentary of this chapter of Bex's tweets by saying I enjoyed the "well my mum's more important than yours nah nah nah" that Bex threw out yesterday!!

It's going to be hotter than anything you've ever had.
Screenshot_20230324_193131_Chrome.jpg

I tell you what's hot: published authors

• Haha
It's this sort of wilful misunderstanding (or stupidity) that annoys me.

Agrees fervently with the statement; is not in a loving relationship; possibly mistakes consensual BDSM with being in a loving relationship.
View attachment 2051789

BDSM is not abuse, obviously, and I say to Bex I never said it was. Not being defensive to you @kachoochoo

I'll just wrap up my commentary of this chapter of Bex's tweets by saying I enjoyed the "well my mum's more important than yours nah nah nah" that Bex threw out yesterday!!

View attachment 2051801

I tell you what's hot: published authors
How very teenager, "my sex is better than your sex so there". 😂 How old is this 'adult'?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d cringe myself inside out if my FOURTEEN YEAR OLD son talked like this about his first girlfriend, let alone this <mumbles> year old grown woman and mum.

It’s all a bit teehee aren’t I naughty doing the sex lol whooops a condom fell out of my purse what MUST you think of me, fellow adults.

What a sad little life, Jane Bex

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope she has firm boundaries round this. Kink can be fun but She’s wearing a collar after one date, that’s scary and has all kind of red flags to me. Bex is autistic and this makes her vulnerable to people who could abuse her by exploiting a misunderstanding of boundaries. She needs to be very very careful.

I hope she has firm boundaries round this. Kink can be fun but She’s wearing a collar after one date, that’s scary and has all kind of red flags to me. Bex is autistic and this makes her vulnerable to people who could abuse her by exploiting a misunderstanding of boundaries. She needs to be very very careful.
She hasn't worn it for him yet, I think. That'll be next week when she's cooking for him.

That I know this (and her son's full name) is the reason I basically wouldn't scramble my eggs at her table

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I've lurked here for a while and haven't posted, but this latest saga with plant man 🤮 is ridiculous. 2 dates in and is already inviting him over to cook and eat dessert 😉 she has been assaulted before but doesn't seem to learn. Get to know someone better in public settings, maybe shock horror leave it a month or 2 before lifting the skirt in the flesh. People have skeletons in their closets and how they portray themselves in one scenario isn't necessarily how or who they always are.

She definitely used to be way more out their with her tweets historically to what she is now, so hats off to you bex you've lived and learnt. However eerything just seems to have to be a drama or inflated for dramas sake, between the abusive ex, the fiancee that left her, plant man and anything else that crops up. Not everyone on the Internet needs to know every intimate detail of your daily comings and goings.

I'm quite worried about her. Ifaik she's still quite young, 20s? But the way she talks about post-date blues, her anxiety over getting this house date right, she seems not very well and in need of some safeguarding maybe? I say this as someone who was v similar in my 20s...slow down Bex

Reactions: 5
A quick scroll suggests that Bex Bites has continually tweeted at least 60 times (I got bored counting) in the last 6/7 hours. But it’s us with wi the a miserable existence or no life of course. Bestie needs to stop rocking up with McDonalds and an ego stroke and take her phone off her instead. I am actually embarrassed for her.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.