Wolfnsunflowers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oohhhhh, apparently kiddo is not an early riser now

View attachment 1830050

what about all these years when she's allowed them to go on the xbox before she gets up?

and, again, bex, i don't have a family!

soz, im screenshotting now because this is just so funny

original present tweets

View attachment 1830043

"im perfectly good and not at all rattled" tweets

View attachment 1830052
View attachment 1830053
View attachment 1830054
Per this thread, she followed through on the rule (ie returning the presents because her child looked at them in advance) once, the year she introduced it.

Also per this thread, her child was FOUR at the time.

bleeping hell. Taking away a four-year-old's presents?! I hate kids, but even I can recognise that's pretty fucked up!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Let’s just be honest. Mummy wants to have some drinks on Christmas Eve (nothing wrong with this btw) and doesn’t want the hassle of getting up early to parent so has invented a ridiculous ‘rule’ which is a family tradition.

funny how kiddo manages to follow these weird rules perfectly but can’t be told it is rules to go to school also.

Reactions: 8
Really what on earth is wrong with kids seeing their presents early?!? Either accidentally or deliberately sneaking a peek?? I feel like that was a big thing when I was a kid, trying to figure out where presents were kept and getting a glimpse at them… worse comes to worst it just means the kid knows what their presents are going to be in advance of the big day and spoils it for them a bit? What the duck?
I would have found that so stressful as a kid and tbh it may be a bit of a reach but (esp if I was neurodiverse/autistic) I feel like I’d be stressed out by being filmed while opening presents, expected to gasp with wonder at everything, etc. it’s hard enough trying to pretend you like the weird smelling shower gel set your gran got you or whatever. what if she gets kiddo something they don’t actually like or want, are they expected to make a big show for the camera 🙄
I actually don’t disagree with a lot of Bex’s parenting takes but this just seems like weird arbitrary stress to put on Xmas when you’re so laissez faire about everything else e.g. expecting your kid to get up and make their own breakfast and play Xbox while you lie in every day. Maybe this is a bit personally triggering cos my mum really struggled with her mental health when I was growing up and I spent a lot of lonely mornings wondering if she was going to get out of bed, having to eat what I could find in the kitchen etc. it does sound like bex and her kiddo have good communication tho, at least from what she puts on twitter …

Reactions: 5
If I wanted to be in the comments club and the secret locked twitter I would make a sock profile of a divorced dad. The profile picture would be a confused looking prematurely bald man holding a credit card beside a big car.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I popped over her just to see what Kach had done to piss her off 😂. Having read her 'rules', as a parent I will say they sound crappy, are rules to suit the parent only and don't have the child's interests in mind. And taking back a very small child's presents because they peeked at them, frankly makes you a hole of a parent, seriously.

Smells a bit fishy on this thread btw 🤔

Reactions: 12
I interpreted her thread to mean she took one present back to the shop. I don't like her whole woe is me schtick but it's apparent how much she loves her son. She doesn't strike me as the type of parent to make her son go without any presents at all. That's disgusting and doesn't fit the rest of her parenting MO.

Doesn’t it
🎣

I am sure Bex is having a simply marvellous time with her son this morning and will, in no way, be entertaining us mithering bullies and haters with her presence. Or not.

Have a great day, tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I popped over her just to see what Kach had done to piss her off 😂. Having read her 'rules', as a parent I will say they sound crappy, are rules to suit the parent only and don't have the child's interests in mind. And taking back a very small child's presents because they peeked at them, frankly makes you a hole of a parent, seriously.

It isn't nice is it? Taking presents back because you can't outwit a 4 year old and hide them adequately.
Quite bizarre rules.

Reactions: 9
Well done, you caught me.

I'm not Bex, but I went to school with her. I didn't want to come on here and say I know her in case it made her paranoid.

Her food actually is good. In food tech the teacher used to gush over her 🙄 but I wish she would stop letting the things from the past define her.

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t it
🎣

I am sure Bex is having a simply marvellous time with her son this morning and will, in no way, be entertaining us mithering bullies and haters with her presence. Or not.

Have a great day, tattlers!
I thought that too and normally I need things pointed out to me. But as u said last time, once you see you can’t unsee!

Reactions: 3
Her scrambled eggs are served on toasted paninis, not crumpets. Where did you see crumpets and scrambled eggs?
For an old school friend, you certainly have a positively encyclopaedic knowledge of her recipes, along with an uncanny knack of writing like her, dropping comments about food being “styled” for a book. And sooooo supportive - what with playing “devils advocate” etc etc.

Why don’t you block this site, and enjoy Christmas with your kiddo. Get your book out in the new year. Stop reacting to every tiny comment. Enjoy your life. And watch this thread disappear into the ether.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
ooh, a bit of drama for xmas!

meanwhile, bex has been alone today as kiddo's at his dad's

she has dyed her hair orange and put toilet roll on the xmas tree

(i think it's meant to look like the elf on the shelf's done it, but still!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I popped over her just to see what Kach had done to piss her off 😂. Having read her 'rules', as a parent I will say they sound crappy, are rules to suit the parent only and don't have the child's interests in mind. And taking back a very small child's presents because they peeked at them, frankly makes you a bleeping hole of a parent, seriously.

Ditto on all counts. I've been vaguely aware of this idiot being a small fish adjacent to the Moray eel that is Jack Monroe. She sounds like a selfish, lazy, entitled bast whose child does not come first. An absolute dysfunctional horror. The child deserves better. Anyone else also hate the constant use of 'kiddo'? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Really what on earth is wrong with kids seeing their presents early?!? Either accidentally or deliberately sneaking a peek?? I feel like that was a big thing when I was a kid, trying to figure out where presents were kept and getting a glimpse at them… worse comes to worst it just means the kid knows what their presents are going to be in advance of the big day and spoils it for them a bit? What the duck?
I would have found that so stressful as a kid and tbh it may be a bit of a reach but (esp if I was neurodiverse/autistic) I feel like I’d be stressed out by being filmed while opening presents, expected to gasp with wonder at everything, etc. it’s hard enough trying to pretend you like the weird smelling shower gel set your gran got you or whatever. what if she gets kiddo something they don’t actually like or want, are they expected to make a big show for the camera 🙄
I actually don’t disagree with a lot of Bex’s parenting takes but this just seems like weird arbitrary stress to put on Xmas when you’re so laissez faire about everything else e.g. expecting your kid to get up and make their own breakfast and play Xbox while you lie in every day. Maybe this is a bit personally triggering cos my mum really struggled with her mental health when I was growing up and I spent a lot of lonely mornings wondering if she was going to get out of bed, having to eat what I could find in the kitchen etc. it does sound like bex and her kiddo have good communication tho, at least from what she puts on twitter …
I guess seeing presents early ruins Santa?

One of my friends had that "can't open presents until later" and they'd go around in a circle and open one at a time. Bit mad imo but if that's what you're used to 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tbh I don't mind her too much, she should just have a separate personal account to her business account (I think she set one up and hasn't done anything yet?) and give regular updates on the book. Seeing some of the stuff she tweets makes me glad I got over my twitter addiction a few years ago. I used to tweet almost every thought I had lmao (on private at least)

Last edited:
A quick deploy of the ouchies in case attention is diverted!
Screenshot_20221226_111606.jpg

I guess seeing presents early ruins Santa?

One of my friends had that "can't open presents until later" and they'd go around in a circle and open one at a time. Bit mad imo but if that's what you're used to 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tbh I don't mind her too much, she should just have a separate personal account to her business account (I think she set one up and hasn't done anything yet?) and give regular updates on the book. Seeing some of the stuff she tweets makes me glad I got over my twitter addiction a few years ago. I used to tweet almost every thought I had lmao (on private at least)
Yeh I can see that, and ofc every family has different traditions… just the punitive aspect/returning presents to the shop as punishment seems weird to me, especially if a kid is tiny like 4 years old, seems a bit OTT! Couldn’t you just say Santa gave mummy the presents early to look after or something lol idk. But my family never really did Santa or made a huge deal of Xmas, I know some ppl like to which is fair… I guess I just don’t really think her thread was the parenting flex she seems to think it is, but the same could be said of a lot of what she tweets tbf 🥴

tbh good on her for going private, hope she stays that way and actually fulfils the book lol, but when she was unlocked a lot of the stuff she posted made me sad, was a lot of TMI and seemed like people in her life were taking advantage of her a bit. Like based on the persona she puts across she seems a bit vulnerable/naive and all her sad fishing stuff is like a 14 year olds MySpace bulletin. but we only see one side of things 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
well, despite falling down the stairs, bex has everything prepped for xmas

she just has to "wrap the doorway" whatever the hell that means and is going to bed with an 8am (of course) alarm set

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This door wrapping and filming everything is wretched. How can you be fully there in the moment when you are focussing on your phone. It’s as a performative nonsense as gender reveal filming. And waving your phone around at a gig instead of enjoying the actual gig. So absolutely right up Bex Kitchens street.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.