Wolfnsunflowers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbh, i do agree that anyone is free to open up links to wishlists on linktree and link to patreon/kofi/cashapp/whatever and fair play to anyone who wants to give these ppl cash or gifts

but, bex, just like jack, wavers between "I'm in the deepest depths of poverty that I've ever known" and "well, actually, I'm not doing too badly" depending upon how well or badly things are going or if face needs to be saved
I cheerfully disagree. I mean, of course, anyone can put them up, I agree with that! But I think Amazon wishlists are particularly naff. Vulgar and greedy. Often the narrative is, "I'm just posting this because it's my little aide memoir for things I'd love kiddo to enjoy tee hee." Then, "Oh my god. Some of you love me so much you picked a treat for my amazing kiddo. I'm delighted and surprised and humbled and have just updated the list, thank you, you know who you are!"

Give to whomever you can. Also check on your neighbours and community, even if their lives are unfiltered x

@kachoochoo my disagreement is robust - and also friendly, I hope you know that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I guess it’s “moan about the haters” for attention day. Ah well. For the record - I don’t hate ND/autistic people. Just grifters that target the ND/autistic followers for money and Amazon deliveries.

apparently, we are "keen to let her know" that some of us were not removed from her followers and she's just trying to be a good mum and get the book out and she doesn't deserve this

yes, bex, we're so keen to let you know that we're posting here, on a completely different website. that you are constantly and voluntarily monitoring

stop reading here, get the book written, stop begging and this thread will come to an end, simple as that

Reactions: 8
I would die if there was a tattle thread about me. I would delete my account and certainly never read it out of cringing embarrassment.

Reactions: 10
I would die if there was a tattle thread about me. I would delete my account and certainly never read it out of cringing embarrassment.
Once I got over the horrifying shame reaction I'd bookmark the fucker and be appreciative of the free market research/business advice.
I've learned so much from the JM threads, it's astonishing, she's had years of professional advice from Tattle. If you can accept the fact that not everyone likes you then "haters" can be a phenomenal resource!

My presence on this thread is ASD related; as an autistic woman I like to see others succeeding in their chosen fields but I also get grumpy at those perpetuating ridiculous stereotypes, promulgating dangerous ideas about Neurodiversity, presenting themselves as experts and/or weaponising it for cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
bex's bestie was in a mood with her yesterday because she wants to go to mcdonalds when they go to italy

bex, kiddo and kiddo's friend finally had the french toast they were going to have earlier in the week

yum

20221223_182300.jpg

bex is currently at the hairdresser. the receptionist approves of her within tempation t shirt (is this a band? im old)

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
bex, kiddo and kiddo's friend finally had the french toast they were going to have earlier in the week

yum
I'm relieved to see her finally posting something about food. It evidently isn't a styled photo for her book but I actually think it looks quite nice. I hope she tweets more food and less 'woe is me' content.

Imagine being an aspiring food writer and wanting mcdonalds on holiday though. I don't get it?

Reactions: 1
It’s burnt! I would say that looks as wretched a dish as any Jack has slopped up but at least you will need teeth to chomp your way through it. Still, it is actual food/cooking and not begging, so kudos to Bex for remembering she is supposed to be a “foodie”.

Reactions: 3
bex has many rules for kiddo's presents, which seem a bit harsh to me, but im not a parent, so what do i know?

kiddo's presents are kept in the study (study! I should be so poor), if they see them before xmas, they go back to the shop. which she actually did one time, apparently

kiddo is not allowed downstairs before bex gets up, they mustn't get her up before 8 though, ofc

kiddo must be dressed and "presentable" because bex likes to film the unwrapping

it just seems a bit much to me

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
bex has many rules for kiddo's presents, which seem a bit harsh to me, but im not a parent, so what do i know?

kiddo's presents are kept in the study (study! I should be so poor), if they see them before xmas, they go back to the shop. which she actually did one time, apparently

kiddo is not allowed downstairs before bex gets up, they mustn't get her up before 8 though, ofc

kiddo must be dressed and "presentable" because bex likes to film the unwrapping

it just seems a bit much to me
Blimey is she comparing notes with deranged Roadside Mum?
She has a series of rules about children getting up too early on Christmas morning too. Her's aren't allowed to disturb her until 9 (I presume she means in the morning but with her that isn't a given).

Reactions: 6
i just can't imagine being 7 years old and having to stay in bed until 8am on xmas morning until mama permits awakening

we were up at like 5 or 6 and our parents didn't gaf if we woke them up or not, in our pyjamas, selection boxes for breakfast, no one demanding we be dressed for filming

duck me, im starting to sound like a memory lane facebook page!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@kachoochoo I think you touched a nerve.
i know! she's done a massive thread! i never said she was pompous or has airs and graces. this is so funny! i literally just said i thought it might be a bit much. i even said here i don't have a family and ive admitted elsewhere here that im a lowkey snob myself! 🙃 and if kiddo really is cool with it, fine 🤷‍♀️

bex, stop reading here, it's not healthy. happy xmas ❤

Reactions: 9
All I will say is be careful what you wish for. My teenage daughters used to have a 6am wake up or something and now they just mentioned that they might not get up and open their stockings before 11. I’d love an extra early Santa wake up!

Reactions: 2
oohhhhh, apparently kiddo is not an early riser now

20221224_210544.jpg

what about all these years when she's allowed them to go on the xbox before she gets up?

and, again, bex, i don't have a family!

soz, im screenshotting now because this is just so funny

original present tweets

20221224_210848.jpg

"im perfectly good and not at all rattled" tweets

20221224_211116.jpg

20221224_211132.jpg

20221224_211146.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Who cares Bex - just unlock so we can see your Christmas nails and new hair cut that you have “treated” yourself to because you deserve it for working so hard on “self care”. And spent your DLA or book funds on!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I quite like that hair on her, to be fair. It’s definitely an improvement- the length suits her more. The colouring will be different by next week, almost certainly- but losing a lot of that damaged length is a blessing. The filter makes it really hard to be sure though. I guess I will have to wait until the next BBC3 appearance to see what it really looks like.

Those nails give me ick though - but that’s because I actually do work with food (not pretending to) so I wouldn’t have them near any cooking in a million years. My daughter pays out for fancy nails like that but her cooking is pushing the boat out if she makes homemade cheese sauce for macaroni cheese.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.