Wolfnsunflowers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss Bex*. But apparently 237 followers don't
Screenshot_20221221_221202.jpg

* joke

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Indeed Wooh - I am not sure how I am going to cope, not seeing the Christmas nails, or the begging for heating. Still, at least there will be some “banging” Christmas recipe content on her public Bex Bites channel, I am sure! And only three months now til Spring starts and she will definitely have the book out then, surely!

Reactions: 2
OMG!!! DETECTIVE BEX forensically sleuthing wicked bad followers

And what's this about, I casually wonder?

A gift from a crappy donor too good to reject. I don't know how you do it, Bex. Such strength!

Screenshot_20221222_102721.jpg

• Haha
eh, i follow her on my real account. she's no coleen rooney!

bex now has her nails done for xmas and is having a haircut on friday

ofc kiddo has an early xmas eve box

the steam train ride and santa trip will have, hopefully, been really a really nice experience for kiddo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
eh, i follow her on my real account. she's no coleen rooney!

bex now has her nails done for xmas and is having a haircut on friday

ofc kiddo has an early xmas eve box

the steam train ride and santa trip will have, hopefully, been really a really nice experience for kiddo
I have said this a lot on these grifter threads but it seem I should be saying it again…
I should be so effing poor.

I'll say, @FlashBoof

Bex, I've copied a couple of articles about self care for you; hope to see them interpreted in your favour and tweeted by you soon.

Takeaway: self care is not false fingernails, mate

EDIT: the first one was a link to a GraziaDailyUK article, nor allowed by Tattle, worth reading, see:

Self-care is everywhere now. It’s in fashion. It’s a trend. It’s yours, but only if you can afford to buy into it. Capitalism has managed to convert a feminist concept into a host of products and offers. From expensive yoga passes to boujis sound baths nobody can afford and luxury bath bombs, self-care is being marketed to women in what’s actually a pretty insidious way.

If we’re honest about it, this mainstream model of ‘self-care’ is reactive and piecemeal. It focuses on what can only be described as individual acts of indulgence - often within a capitalist frame of buying something for yourself. Healers, massages, yoga, sound baths, expensive candles, nice meals. What does self-care even mean when you’re flat broke, renting or living under austerity? If your mental health is struggling because of systemic oppression, you can’t exactly treat yo’ self to liberation.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jesus - whomever is responsible for that little piece has definitely been perusing the back catalogue of that great and fabled publication “The Breakdown”.

Oh but she did a thread on how she isn't a povvo anymore.
Well clearly, going on the constant spenny nonsense. Can’t wait to read her piece in the RSM zine - should be a hoot!

Reactions: 4
If I was no longer poor I would simply not beg for utter tat from Amazon on twitter so that the donations could go to kids who are genuinely in need.

If I was no longer poor I would simply not beg for utter tat from Amazon on twitter so that the donations could go to kids who are genuinely in need.
To play devil's advocate, she didn't say her son wouldn't get any presents if people didn't buy him something. She put the wishlist up and said if you want to buy him a Christmas gift, this is the list.

She also didn't hide it and was vocal about what had been bought. Many of my Facebook friends have put up wishlists for their children for friends and family to buy from. I don't think it counts as grifting if there's no sob story and it's transparent.

If people want to throw their hard earned money away on some stranger's kid they've never actually seen, let them. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
If you spend months/years moaning about being poor - complaining about not being able to afford heating, including features in the local and national press, and if you go “viral” with tweets about Good Samaritans paying for your kids cereal in Aldi because you can’t afford it - thus building up a following of sympathetic and/or relatable people and THEN start tweeting out to those strangers your kids Christmas shopping lists then yes, it’s classic, indisputable grifting.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG!!! DETECTIVE BEX forensically sleuthing wicked bad followers

And what's this about, I casually wonder?

A gift from a crappy donor too good to reject. I don't know how you do it, Bex. Such strength!

View attachment 1824166
She was drinking chamomile tea from a mug that was gifted by a friend who secretly hated her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
I’ve not seen Bex’s ‘anonymous’ account post on here in ages, although we all know she clearly reads every word still.

I wonder if she has a new tattle account. Will probably be much harder to spot this time though as she will be more careful and throw in more ‘red herrings’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
tbh, i do agree that anyone is free to open up links to wishlists on linktree and link to patreon/kofi/cashapp/whatever and fair play to anyone who wants to give these ppl cash or gifts

but, bex, just like jack, wavers between "I'm in the deepest depths of poverty that I've ever known" and "well, actually, I'm not doing too badly" depending upon how well or badly things are going or if face needs to be saved

Reactions: 9
tbh, i do agree that anyone is free to open up links to wishlists on linktree and link to patreon/kofi/cashapp/whatever and fair play to anyone who wants to give these ppl cash or gifts

but, bex, just like jack, wavers between "I'm in the deepest depths of poverty that I've ever known" and "well, actually, I'm not doing too badly" depending upon how well or badly things are going or if face needs to be saved
Grifters always walk the tightrope of 'pity me' and 'envy me'.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve not seen Bex’s ‘anonymous’ account post on here in ages, although we all know she clearly reads every word still.

I wonder if she has a new tattle account. Will probably be much harder to spot this time though as she will be more careful and throw in more ‘red herrings’
Indeed - and I suppose it’s up to us to try and catch any whoppers!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.