Wolfnsunflowers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha! Does she still have her “every month my kiddo shops for the foodbank” post pinned? She might as well put a post it note on it with her bleeping name. #BeKind wankery. Enough to make me gag!

PS - I am a tad grumpy tonight on account of paying my dentist handsomely for inflicting such torment as to feel like I have been whacked with a baseball bat. Still - at least I have a dentist, eh RSM.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ha! Does she still have her “every month my kiddo shops for the foodbank” post pinned? She might as well put a post it note on it with her bleeping name. #BeKind wankery. Enough to make me gag!

PS - I am a tad grumpy tonight on account of paying my dentist handsomely for inflicting such torment as to feel like I have been whacked with a baseball bat. Still - at least I have a dentist, eh RSM.
Oh yeah the pic is still the pinned post. Instructing us to be excellent parents like her and talk to our kids about poverty and get them involved in being a performative hole from an early age

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t you awaken the beast with this comment! You have a good point though, I wonder how much all those benefits add up to. Bet there is more disposable income there than most hard working families have.

I’m not sure whether I despise ‘disability/benefits Bex’ or let me tell you all about my generosity and my donations Bex. She has donated some old toys and games today and made sure we all knew, she is probably just telling us all to ‘raise awareness’ though
When you run her circs and select the lowest of all the caring responsibilities (low rate for everything - which, of course we don’t know - and no mobility allowance - and with a rent of £150 a week) you get this on Entitled To.

Chuck the online grift on top, and you have a pretty decent income for posting heavily made up, filtered and angled selfies with the baps semi-out.

Which is the same as £24k a year gross income.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I find amusement in reading only replies to @wolfnsunflowers ' tweets

We know her moans so well it's easy to see the original, which isn't as original as she thinks: moan rinse repeat in alleged high falutin' prose

Reactions: 2
Indeed Wooh - Little Miss “blocked for my mental health” literally replies to the comments here in real time usually.

And it’s ALWAYS either 1. Aren’t I the BEST mummy” 2. “Life is so tit as a disabled/MH/ED/ASD/ADHD mummy that I am so very VERY tired” or 3. Aren’t my tits/tatts/outfits just the best - and I am a banging shag. Etc etc etc.

Not much food from our food writer and author though, strangely.

PS - someone not happy with all publicly proclaimed information SHE has shared being used to guesstimate her income by the looks of it. If you don’t want this sort of thing to happen, stop sharing every brain fart and tiny detail of your life. What she really means, of course, is that she doesn’t like the potential grift being exposed for exactly what it is.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
for someone so poor, she seems to think £125 is quite an insignificant amount of money

How many times a week is she reported? I'm starting to think someone is onto something

Reactions: 4
Wow, this morning she tweeted that she’s going to pull kiddo out of school because she can’t handle the stress of getting up in the morning. Hastily deleted it, then tweeted that she’s going to pull kiddo out of school - and it’s kiddo’s choice!! Rewriting the narrative to suit her ego in real time.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Wow, this morning she tweeted that she’s going to pull kiddo out of school because she can’t handle the stress of getting up in the morning. Hastily deleted it, then tweeted that she’s going to pull kiddo out of school - and it’s kiddo’s choice!! Rewriting the narrative to suit her ego in real time.
Omg she's not helping herself is she? 😬
It was suspected the reason Road Side Mum 'home schools' was the same reason, she can't be arsed getting up in the morning. Looks like those suspicions are right with this one too.

Oh, I see she’s now screenshotted this post and accused me of lying.

5538C629-E595-4C66-8B3A-67749A65F712.jpeg

Funnily enough Bex, I’m not lying, I DO have a screenshot, and I’ve got plenty more evidence that you were going to pull kiddo out of school at the earliest possible opportunity because you are lazy. Receipts incoming…

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I missed the deleted tweet but saw the 2nd one. Came here to say, that you can’t let 6 year olds make big decisions like that! Mine wanted to eat sweets for breakfast this morning and go to school in just a short sleeved t shirt. That’s why 6 year olds are generally not allowed to make their own life choices quite yet.

And what kid wouldn’t want to leave school if it had been put in their heads since day one that is was an ‘optional’ thing!

I thought she was quite positive about school the last couple of weeks. What a shame for kiddo

Reactions: 6
1) Here’s the original tweet she just claimed she didn’t tweet.

22C633A4-80E8-48A2-9AEF-164BE504A8F9.jpeg

Why did she tweet this then delete it, then tweet again saying it’s kiddo’s decision?

E1A30282-8287-485F-92EF-427C3A925F96.jpeg

2) Here’s some of the receipts that show the underlying meaning of this tweet - AKA, ‘I can’t be bothered to get up early to take kiddo to school’, and she was never serious about letting kiddo out of her grasp to experience a normal life. Reminder: kiddo’s home ed was Bex sleeping in til midday or later, making himself breakfast alone because mummy is asleep (kiddo is 6 now, and was 5 while this was all happening), then playing xbox. Once he made a banana milkshake. This suits Bex just fine.

With this context, here’s some of Bex’s own words that clearly show she was going to put a stop to school as soon as she could - and no, it’s not ‘Kiddo’s decision’.

A) Her glee at kiddo having a horrible day at school (I believe he was bullied by the other kids for being dressed in pink and having frozen hairbands, but my memory may be imprecise here), because it proves she’s ‘right’ that school is bad. Kiddo must stay with mummy where it’s nice and easy and there must be no leaving the comfort zone.

BAC76594-0300-4BC0-9B49-19E9C1E9ECAD.jpeg

B) This was like day 3. Also bear in mind, kiddo was only attending school from 10am-12pm at this point…
F6366AE4-7875-49DE-8845-FC2398E8E4C5.jpeg

C) Incapable of getting a child to school for 10am. Her mind already made up one week in. Also bear in mind this was September 2022. They’ve not even done a full term to date.
E218E607-6E08-478A-B933-640AC56456DF.jpeg

D) All she wants is more diagnoses to add to kiddo’s long list of pathologies resulting from a lack of discipline. She literally says the quiet part loud here… ‘I don’t want this to be long term’.
491FA250-1C80-4798-96CD-0E6EF4B281FC.jpeg

E) Proof these are actually Bex tweets - she just nuked them all when this thread happened.
47809830-AC36-404C-A57D-A7AB52971AC9.jpeg

*mic drop*

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How about… perhaps… carrying out your responsibilities as a bleeping PARENT. Absolutely boils my piss (a good energy saving tip there).

• Heart
Hilarious footnote:

BC18B87B-1168-4FE4-8A2B-4897736436AE.jpeg

Ok, ‘anon12300’, people in Tattle houses really shouldn’t throw stones!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well written stuff @mrslady123

I had cringed when I read those tweets when she first made them. Her glee at the thought the school was not going well was disgusting.

I had wondered also if she had done it to speed up her ADHD diagnoses for kiddo (does that get her more money? Or just more excuses).

Bet the teachers won’t miss her when she’s gone. The childminders in her area however are all terrified she might actually get a job and send kiddo to childcare again.

Oh and just to add - I too thought the same thing about her moaning about anonymous tattlers when she is one herself!

Maybe one of us here is RSM getting her own back for the stuff Bex used to say on here!

disappointed but not surprised to see that she’s planning to take kiddo out of school at the earliest opportunity. she’s been planning this since the poor child started.

i hated school as well, but for people to use that as justification to pulling them out makes me feel ill. i do hope that she’s not telling fibs when she says that her child is the brightest in the class…but with everything else going on i am sincerely doubtful :(

Bex, to respond to all your tweets today - it’s not home education that’s lazy. It’s your home education that’s lazy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.