Wolfnsunflowers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruby is amazing…..and old blue eyes has blocked her which she seeems quite happy about 😂

Reactions: 5
We may have an answer to the most terrible photo shoot ever, from Bex's instagram: she looked awful, but the salad was banging
Screenshot_20221202_201343.jpg

A cheerful reminder that Spring has come and gone. Committed, yay
Screenshot_20221202_201530.jpg

Oh, Oscar, don't be so mean.
Screenshot_20221202_203755.jpg

Reactions: 2
Last 24hrs or so…

So she said that the bank accidentally put money in her account, and she spent it, and it made her overdrawn when they took it back (?)

her ex is now not paying for the party with the invitations that cost so much printer ink (?)

she’s going to do onlyfans again (she stopped as it didn’t align with her goals) so you can message her for ‘pierced titty pictures’

she’s got no money but is still going to the Christmas market (?)

I’ve never interacted with her account but it’s the first thing I see on Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
RE the failed photoshoot, I seem to remember that once she had the photos back and hated them (tough to see photos of yourself not from the MySpace angles I expect…), she claimed the photographer had sexually harassed her 😂 I struggle to believe her oversharing hyper-woke self wouldn’t have immediately taken to twitter…

Last 24hrs or so…

So she said that the bank accidentally put money in her account, and she spent it, and it made her overdrawn when they took it back (?)

her ex is now not paying for the party with the invitations that cost so much printer ink (?)

she’s going to do onlyfans again (she stopped as it didn’t align with her goals) so you can message her for ‘pierced titty pictures’

she’s got no money but is still going to the Christmas market (?)

I’ve never interacted with her account but it’s the first thing I see on Twitter.
It’s so funny. She claims now she spent the money on ‘petrol and bills’, yet her first tweet after receiving the erroneous payment is about buying her dog a santa hat 😭

She says she just had to buy toilet roll on a credit card. Strange that, considering she apparently has £3000 left of the book money just sitting around safely… Oh wait, she obviously spunked it all already just as we said.

Hilarious, she INSTANTLY replied to this on twitter, saying something about how people need to believe victims of sexual harassment and keep it to themselves if they doubt their stories 😂. Don’t expect too much though, there’s obviously no response to the ‘remaining’ crowdfunder money that she spent on tattoos, gigs, and nights out for her - and not on kiddo…

Hilarious, she INSTANTLY replied to this on twitter, saying something about how people need to believe victims of sexual harassment and keep it to themselves if they doubt their stories 😂. Don’t expect too much though, there’s obviously no response to the ‘remaining’ crowdfunder money that she spent on tattoos, gigs, and nights out for her - and not on kiddo…

RE the failed photoshoot, I seem to remember that once she had the photos back and hated them (tough to see photos of yourself not from the MySpace angles I expect…), she claimed the photographer had sexually harassed her 😂 I struggle to believe her oversharing hyper-woke self wouldn’t have immediately taken to twitter…

It’s so funny. She claims now she spent the money on ‘petrol and bills’, yet her first tweet after receiving the erroneous payment is about buying her dog a santa hat 😭

She says she just had to buy toilet roll on a credit card. Strange that, considering she apparently has £3000 left of the book money just sitting around safely… Oh wait, she obviously spunked it all already just as we said.

omg boomer moment i was posting on my phone and somehow it just edited my above post a bunch of times hahahaa

and for one final attempt...

NOOOO NOT AGAIN

anyway she's responded now saying it's in a separate account and for a specific purpose (to get the books printed)... time will tell. post a screen record of you opening that bank app and proving it's there if you want us to believe you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I see Bex has gone full grift again these last 24 hours! It’s been wild.

Who gets ‘unexpected’ money in their bank in the first place, especially when you are ‘poor’?

Why not wait 24 hours to find out if the ‘unexpected’ money is yours before spending it? She wasn’t expecting it after all so she could have just ignored it for a day if she thought it might not be hers.

She clearly blew it on crap like a dog Santa hat and also booked dog grooming etc.

Today she is complaining of having to buy toilet rolls on her credit card. Well that’s not because of the bank error, as if the mistake money had never shown up then she would still have needed to do the credit card toilet rolls.

Also, she has a credit card! So be a proper adult and use it for emergency purchases like the rest of us and then pay it back rather than beg on twitter for money.

Oh and the I am completely skint but must still take ‘kiddo’ to the Xmas market just sums up Bex attitude towards money. Kiddo is 6. Kiddo can miss an Xmas market. Just say it’s too cold let’s stay in and play board games instead, or it’s been cancelled and we can go another time. Or I guess as Bex will probably insist she can’t possibly lie to kiddo, just tell the truth! Undfortunatey kids can’t have everything they want all the time.

Oh but it’s ok as someone has given her money to go to the Xmas market now. Not that they go to buy things apparently just to ‘experience’ the atmosphere (whilst still needing to beg money in order to go!).

But I should not be so mean as poor people should be allowed nice things. Oh and also don’t forget poor people are never poor because of an inability to budget properly (to be honest I actually believe that to be true, just Bex isn’t poor is she!).

Yuck how hideous she is today

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't follow her - does she get worse grift wise when her tweets are protected?
She appears to be shameless at the moment.

Reactions: 1
Does Bex realise that a lot of people (most?) have to budget and can’t do everything but that doesn’t necessarily make you poor

She’s clearly not used to not just having everything she wants for her and kiddo

At her age we wouldn’t have had the money for a completely non essential Santa hat for our dog but we were not poor

Reactions: 7
Hang on a minute. Would the self proclaimed ex bank worker not know that you should never spend unexpected money in your account as the bank can just take it away again?
Not very clever.

Ok - I am just going to say it. Block me or ban me or whatever. I can’t bite my tongue any more.

The photographer thing is outrageous attention seeking bullshit also being used to deflect Fromm lack of product. She just hates the results because they look like our screenshots from her videos and not like her heavily filtered and carefully angled selfies.

For someone who professes to have been the victim of virtually every form of abuse and sexual violence, to then tart herself up for various “FWB”s, sell herself because she can’t manage her finances - as if that’s the only option. It’s all complete bullshit.

She is the sort that makes it hard for women to be believed. Attention seeking, begging and grifting bullshitter.

Phew - that’s better!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I guess if I had a birthday party and Christmas to plan I would simply not buy a Christmas hat for my dog, or waste money on a Christmas market (yes buying hot chocolate counts as spending money)

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20221203_092703.jpg
Is Bex posting Jack Monroe sad/happy photos?

The particular light and joy is because of a new grift

• Haha
  • Sick
I thought exactly the same Wooh - as well as her breadcrumbing weight loss for “reasons”. I imagine she has fully entered the “X days later” mode of getting the dopamine hits from squig love.

Reactions: 3
Am blown away by the fact she had a huge amount of cash land in her account and spent it rather than ask where it had come from. Come on Bex, you don’t lie well.

I thought exactly the same Wooh - as well as her breadcrumbing weight loss for “reasons”. I imagine she has fully entered the “X days later” mode of getting the dopamine hits from squig love.
Anti feminist BS. Loves losing weight because "sad" and "sick". I'm not like other girls, ****I really feel things****

The light is back in my eyes but it's not because I've lost weight, I'm just feeling my healing; also: #filter!

Oh, I'm a sex worker, support sex workers; OF doesn't align with my values, except when it does, because my values value me above all else (and sex workers, obviously), send cashos yo, see me get railed for a living, I've had my nails done especially for you.

Oooooh shiny money in my account, must spend on me!

Am blown away by the fact she had a huge amount of cash land in her account and spent it rather than ask where it had come from. Come on Bex, you don’t lie well.
Was it an actual huge amount? And she spent it? LOL the woman is nuts! I don't mean this in an ableist way, but I do mean it!

View attachment 1778183Is Bex posting Jack Monroe sad/happy photos?

The particular light and joy is because of a new grift
it's not quite burglar bill v bright shiny button levels of jack sad/happy

it's small smile in a pumpkin patch v big smile in a pleather corset as proof of overcoming a breakdown

obv, we never know what's going on with people really and all that, but she just loves posting selfies for that sweet sweet dopamine hit

Now her brand new gifted finger tats are coming off. I almost feel bad that the grifter has obviously been grifted by a tit tattoo artist? Although tbh hands/fingers are a terrible place to get ink because the skin structure and sunlight exposure means they fade so quickly.

ETA: only my opinion, people get can tattoos wherever they want, but it is funny that she's saying this while on the beg.

If I was worried about money I would simply avoid getting tattoos on my fingers. Henna would last longer, or a transfer from a Christmas cracker.

I suppose when you get Universal Credit, PIP, DLA for your kid and Carers allowances (plus, due to the benefits - gateway to other supports such as dental/prescriptions/warm house grants and Lord only knows what else) AND a sideline in online grifting, you can afford to have hand tattooes to match your monthly nails and Shein ordering addiction.

Judging by the squig responses to her latest picture - I am guessing Jingle twit isn’t keen on being labelled a crap dog owner. Being as you only walk it twice a week at best and shove it in kennels at every given opportunity for “me time” - I stand by my comment.

Maybe - seeing as you are still avidly reading here, you would like to weigh in on the awful idea of your very good frenemy that can barely tweet some days, about getting a bleeping puppy?

Reactions: 1
I suppose when you get Universal Credit, PIP, DLA for your kid and Carers allowances (plus, due to the benefits - gateway to other supports such as dental/prescriptions/warm house grants and Lord only knows what else) AND a sideline in online grifting, you can afford to have hand tattooes to match your monthly nails and Shein ordering addiction.
Didn’t you awaken the beast with this comment! You have a good point though, I wonder how much all those benefits add up to. Bet there is more disposable income there than most hard working families have.

I’m not sure whether I despise ‘disability/benefits Bex’ or let me tell you all about my generosity and my donations Bex. She has donated some old toys and games today and made sure we all knew, she is probably just telling us all to ‘raise awareness’ though

Judging by the squig responses to her latest picture - I am guessing Jingle twit isn’t keen on being labelled a crap dog owner. Being as you only walk it twice a week at best and shove it in kennels at every given opportunity for “me time” - I stand by my comment.

I had better get over to read about RSM and the dog idea, oh dear. I always wonder why people who claim to be completely skint think it’s a good idea to take on more financial responsibilities. Of course normally the irresponsible spending is for essential mental health purposes

Maybe - seeing as you are still avidly reading here, you would like to weigh in on the awful idea of your very good frenemy that can barely tweet some days, about getting a bleeping puppy?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.