Wolfnsunflowers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite moment in this one's time line was early 2020 when she twitter funded £300 to pay back her parents for part of a wedding deposit. She "reached out" for help, noting how sad it was that the second engagement also didn't end with a walk down the aisle

So
Much
Drama
Llama

Send cashos, or go to the Amazon self care wishlist, please

ETA
Oh, shame, the self care wishlist has been removed from Linktree
View attachment 1636649

🤐 how does one become a media Marmite mama?
Has this report been taken down???

Hi. I'm going to aim for a lighter hearted approach to Little Miss I Must Have Nice Things.

I am also amazed by the confidence exhibited by a person who is troubled by their low self esteem.

Well, I'm off to "be paid for strangers watching me get railed" (a paraphrase of a fairly recent tweet!)

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Hi. I'm going to aim for a lighter hearted approach to Little Miss I Must Have Nice Things.

I am also amazed by the confidence exhibited by a person who is troubled by their low self esteem.

Well, I'm off to "be paid for strangers watching me get railed" (a paraphrase of a fairly recent tweet!)
And that is why you are one of my favourite people here, my lovely antipodean friend! 💕

PS - I know it will come up out in the real world at some point so I just want to say now that I don’t care if she stars in the next series of My 600lb Life (or whatever it’s called) - I just want her to stop pretending to be poor when she isn’t and get her book out for the vulnerable people that follow her and paid for her photoshoot she hated.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Remembering when she tweeted about having a crush on her mechanic, but was disappointed he had a girlfriend. RSM encouraged her to go for it anyway and ruin the relationship. Screenshots of RSM tweets as Bex are private. Bex didn’t express any kind of outrage at the suggestion, in fact she seemed to consider it.

Editing to add that ONE DAY before this conversion, Bex was moaning that she gets blocked by male friends who are in relationships and she just doesn’t know whyyy. Replies telling Bex that the girlfriends are clearly just jealous and insecure. Nothing to do with Bex being inappropriate towards men who are not single.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What a shame her account is locked - it means we can’t publicly enjoy her new nails/tattoo that she seems to be showing off - despite not working anymore and being terrified of the winter fuel bills.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a shame her account is locked - it means we can’t publicly enjoy her new nails/tattoo that she seems to be showing off - despite not working anymore and being terrified of the winter fuel bills.
Is it against the rules of the site?

@flashboodo you mean there are NEW nails and tats this week??

If so, outrageous, and what a straaaaange set of priorities.

Side note: I love having my hair done, and am happy to fling $100 at it every few weeks, but guess what? Not on twitter being a professional poor person.

Anyway, off to Ikea to spend lots of dosh on pink and turquoise stationery for a new office for a business that I was going to start last July but... didn't

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Side note: I love having my hair done, and am happy to fling $100 at it every few weeks, but guess what? Not on twitter being a professional poor person.

Anyway, off to Ikea to spend lots of dosh on pink and turquoise stationery for a new office for a business that I was going to start last July but... didn't
New tattoo, new nails, THREE new piercings and numerous meals out - all in the last week it seems.

Interesting that she qualifies for free school meals for her kid but can spend money so frivolously (and chose to spend her first payment of the ‘free school meals’ money at Marks and Spencers).

• Wow
Is it against the rules of the site?
I believe so - not 100% but it’s certainly good practice to respect the fact she as lockednher account, I suppose. I know it doesn’t stop her pleading poverty to the followers she already has mind. 😤

Have a lovely time Wooh - I love ikea and am lucky enough to be relatively close to one - if it’s not out my way, I often treat myself to soup, roll & fika deal which is about £4 all in between 2pm & 4pm ish! I hope you at least get a hotdog! Excited to her about the business! 💕

New tattoo, new nails, THREE new piercings and numerous meals out - all in the last week it seems.

Interesting that she qualifies for free school meals for her kid but can spend money so frivolously (and chose to spend her first payment of the ‘free school meals’ money at Marks and Spencers).
Looking forward to the Mirrors follow up article!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Excited to her about the business! 💕
If I’m not mistaken this is probably a reference to Bex starting a new business last year and spending all her money at Ikea decorating her new “office” only to completely abandon the business idea and never mention it again.

Speaking of Ikea, did anyone see her moaning on Twitter when her shoe storage broke? 😁 She wouldn’t consider anyone’s suggestions because she absolutely had to have the £70 shoe cabinet from Ikea. Surprised she didn’t start a GoFundMe to replace it, though she probably just used her kid’s DLA money.

If you are reading Bex, my shoe rack was £15 from Ikea.

• Heart
I believe so - not 100% but it’s certainly good practice to respect the fact she as lockednher account, I suppose. I know it doesn’t stop her pleading poverty to the followers she already has mind. 😤

Have a lovely time Wooh - I love ikea and am lucky enough to be relatively close to one - if it’s not out my way, I often treat myself to soup, roll & fika deal which is about £4 all in between 2pm & 4pm ish! I hope you at least get a hotdog! Excited to her about the business! 💕

Looking forward to the Mirrors follow up article!
I'm sorry for confusion, I was merrily mocking our Bubblegum Princess, who tweeted incessantly about her new business for a lot of last year (2021), set up an office filled with abovementioned pink and turquoise, sought opinions on decor ("do I need this beautiful pink powerboard?" "Oh, yes, you deserve it"), breadcrumbed said business ("I can't tell you yet what it is!"), then ordered some doughnuts and forgot all about it!!

My aesthetic does not run to pink and turquoise. Not that that matters, of course!

Lalala

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry for confusion, I was merrily mocking our Bubblegum Princess, who tweeted incessantly about her new business for a lot of last year (2021), set up an office filled with abovementioned pink and turquoise, sought opinions on decor ("do I need this beautiful pink powerboard?" "Oh, yes, you deserve it"), breadcrumbed said business ("I can't tell you yet what it is!"), then ordered some doughnuts and forgot all about it!!

My aesthetic does not run to pink and turquoise. Not that that matters, of course!

Lalala
It was something to do with fabric and maybe kids toys that needed safety testing, because she spent a month going after random small businesses telling them it was illegal to sell their products without XYZ testing. It was relentless.

Around the same time she bullied the blind girl for a month straight and desperately fought to get her cancelled because of some stupid tweets made when she was 14.

• Wow
It was something to do with fabric and maybe kids toys that needed safety testing, because she spent a month going after random small businesses telling them it was illegal to sell their products without XYZ testing. It was relentless.

Around the same time she bullied the blind girl for a month straight and desperately fought to get her cancelled because of some stupid tweets made when she was 14.
Ah, yes to both. Busy, busy, busy, must sit on lounge, no executive function

Reactions: 1
I'm still lurking here reading these updates but not replying mostly because work gets in the way of using social media. Some of us have to earn our money to pay for our tattoos and nails rather than beg online. 🙃

I didn't know about the blind girl? What happened there?

Happy hump day!

Reactions: 2
I'm still lurking here reading these updates but not replying mostly because work gets in the way of using social media. Some of us have to earn our money to pay for our tattoos and nails rather than beg online. 🙃

I didn't know about the blind girl? What happened there?

Happy hump day!
Hard to provide screenshots obviously because she’s private but basically Bex found some old tweets from a blind disability activist (blindandb0ujee). Some tweets were only a couple of years old, but incredibly mild (eg. I wouldn’t want my kid to call themselves non-binary just because of something they heard at school).

Some of the other tweets were more “offensive” but they were from TEN years ago when the blind woman was probably 13 years old or something. She apologised but Bex doubled down. She has since deleted the tweets but from the last screenshot you can see Bex wanted “consequences” despite already orchestrating a successful pile on. The blind woman deleted her page for a while even after posting a 3 page apology.

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.