Wolfnsunflowers #5 The one woman drama triangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bex thinks it’s life affirming that horny men tell her she’s hot to try get in her knickers. Her parents really failed her.

Reactions: 7
I don't get it as I'm not marvellously unusual I know - but do people like Bex (and I genuinely have forgotten what term she now calls herself sexually) not value being monogamous or faithful to one person? Why does being into 'kink' mean you have to be promiscuous?
Again I don't know. I'm old and would be too grumpy to bother with such things 😂
I rather predict girlfriend will have second thoughts about this nonsense and will cancel Sunday's cute date. Cue more woe is me and blanket days from Bex.
Demisexual and ALSO hypersexual actually, she'll have you know.

I see that her latest tweet about what happened in the club hugely fits in with her new professional twitter image. I'd 100% be looking for a psychotherapist who is hyped up by people telling her she's hot and letting folk know whether she had sex this evening.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
This all reminds me of an acquaintance telling me she'd quite like to be into BDSM, just so she could lie down and have a rest occasionally, but "they all just talk so much."

I found this hilarious.

I really hope it doesn't generate a thread from worldly sophisticate, SexEd Bex

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whilst It is lovely to have someone check in on you, I'd expect more from a bestie, if not an entire conversation about why she feels that way and some empathy or maybe "Let's get a coffee and chat" or "Oh, I'm sorry you're feeling low" as a bare minimum. But... Nothing.

Screenshot_20231014-080149~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you remember when there was a bit of a meme about ‘why do all polyamorous couples look like *that*’, she has that look
Haha, they look like butt plugs on the dress

Screenshot_20231014_082607_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Whilst It is lovely to have someone check in on you, I'd expect more from a bestie, if not an entire conversation about why she feels that way and some empathy or maybe "Let's get a coffee and chat" or "Oh, I'm sorry you're feeling low" as a bare minimum. But... Nothing.

View attachment 2509406
Leaving days to reply to a checking in message. Nice.

Omg, the ultimate meme of truth
It's bleeping spooky.

ETA @Hold my beans tbh that screenshot is equally depressing from both sides.
I had flu recently (get your jabs people it's a monster) and was the recipient of several "checking in" messages.
Every response I managed to feebly, feverishly type (from my self pity city) was met with offers of books, brownies, paracetamol, company etc and that's with a nasty contagious virus.
Silence if I was dangerously depressed would not yield nothing. I'm sad for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
My word that screenshot. That's not even the bare minimum.
---
Although, that being said, I wonder if she knows that, hence why she posted it.

Last edited:
In the past when I told any of my male friends my mental health was bad they wouldn’t ignore it and send a “checking in” message weeks later, they would follow up immediately and be there and be supportive.

Reactions: 4
I can’t be arsed to check but I wonder what tweets were going on those days… I can’t remember a day off.

Reactions: 3
I can’t be arsed to check but I wonder what tweets were going on those days… I can’t remember a day off.
I've got you! I decided a retrospective of lying Book Bex would be useful. Sometimes it's fun to remember a whiny phrase Bex used; in this case, "why are they so mean about me JUST BECAUSE I HAVEN'T FINISHED MY BOOK." I searched on twitter "book because wolfnsunflowers", and here we go:

Screenshot_20231014_204807_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231014_204827_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231014_204704_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231014_204638_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231014_204638_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231014_204602_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231014_204534_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231014_204445_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231014_204356_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231014_204235_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231014_204206_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231014_204149_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231014_204130_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231014_204113_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231014_204032_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231014_204005_Chrome.jpg

This Book Bex Retrospective was hard work! Harder than sex work!

Thanks, Bex, for your endless tweets. They made this chronology so easy. The dramatis personae also easy: just you you you you, god love special you.
---
Can't risk editing to spoiler the screenies; my accountability bestie advised me to leave it

• Haha
  • Wow
I’d be pretty pissed if I checked in on my mentally unwell friend and they deemed me unworthy of a reply… while tweeting constantly.

Reactions: 12
Did she also send that 'I'm doing bad' last night after posting a ton of stuff about how life affirming the night at 'the club' was?

comedown

• Wow
  • Angry
Oh silly us that wasn't her actual phone with the checking in screenshots. No no no. It was off FB. Obviously.
Bex would never leave her BF hanging like that :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20231014_143328.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I am CRINGING FOR HER. How does she not simply combust with cringe? From pretending that text isn’t her to pretending her getting up at 2pm isn’t a normal occurrence. Why do none of her friends pull her aside and tell her how bad this is?

• Haha
Oh silly us that wasn't her actual phone with the checking in screenshots. No no no. It was off FB. Obviously.
Bex would never leave her BF hanging like that :rolleyes:

View attachment 2509972
Silly Becky caused confusion. Imagine anyone thinking that she was sharing screens from a genuine conversation. She usually makes these screens up herself, so why change the habit of a lifetime?

• Haha
You know the outfit from last night was awful… it gets worse. Someone forwarded me on a photo from her kink account. That’s me turned off my dinner.

• Haha
  • Wow
Rebecca Kitchen who stole £6,000, just so we are clear. My comment about your outfit has nothing to do with size. It has to do with the fact it is an awful cheap tacky outfit.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.