WithoutaCrystalBall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I didn’t know KJ had a thread here now haha. I started watching her round about the time she released the Amber Portwood audio of her assaulting her baby daddy. Then I got sucked into the twitter and reddit drama/gossip. The Tati Westbrook lawsuit was a highlight for me 😂 I hope Todd Chrisley sues her too like he keeps saying. That guy is savage.

Reactions: 2
God I didn’t know KJ had a thread here now haha. I started watching her round about the time she released the Amber Portwood audio of her assaulting her baby daddy. Then I got sucked into the twitter and reddit drama/gossip. The Tati Westbrook lawsuit was a highlight for me 😂 I hope Todd Chrisley sues her too like he keeps saying. That guy is savage.
I didn’t follow before recently- who is todd chrisley and why would he sue her? I am so intrigued by how awful she is, her stuff is bonkers!

I didn’t follow before recently- who is todd chrisley and why would he sue her? I am so intrigued by how awful she is, her stuff is bonkers!
He is a US property investor or something, he is on a reality show called Chrisley Knows Best. Basically he and his wife were/are getting investigated by the IRS for tax fraud and he alleges that his daughter, Lindsie (she does the Coffee Convos Podcast with Kailyn from Teen Mom 2) was giving them information. Katie Joy was doing some reporting on it and saying some apparently false things as she is friends with Lindsie. I don’t really know what she said exactly as I don’t watch her much anymore, only if it is a video about someone I follow. Anyway Todd has said he is suing her now 😂 I was listening to his Chrisley Confessions podcast - he’s so sassy!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He is a US property investor or something, he is on a reality show called Chrisley Knows Best. Basically he and his wife were/are getting investigated by the IRS for tax fraud and he alleges that his daughter, Lindsie (she does the Coffee Convos Podcast with Kailyn from Teen Mom 2) was giving them information. Katie Joy was doing some reporting on it and saying some apparently false things as she is friends with Lindsie. I don’t really know what she said exactly as I don’t watch her much anymore, only if it is a video about someone I follow. Anyway Todd has said he is suing her now 😂 I was listening to his Chrisley Confessions podcast - he’s so sassy!
Off to do a deep dive- thanks!

I just saw Katie Joy post:

" If you haven't noticed I am extremely busy trying to dismantle an abusive cult "

Just who does she think she is?

I hope someone gets the gif ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s come on to say in a round about way **sorry but not sorry but it wasn’t my fault** I don’t get Katie, I think she might be a bit on the spectrum, she can’t seem to read situations, her responses to comments are terrible and she has made so much money off the back of what Amy has told her but then she doesn’t know how to keep them out of the mess that she causes, it’s just to weird to watch. Katie should step away from this influencer thing- she claimed to be trying to show the cult for what it is but then she regurgitates house in habit Britney stuff etc and gets it all so mixed up- it’s very cringe!

I think she used a photo that Deanna was in but it wasn’t about her. Amy is as fame hungry as Katie.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
So she had filed a motion to have Todd Chrisley’s lawsuit dismissed and now she is suing him for a million dollars for saying stuff about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she had filed a motion to have Todd Chrisley’s lawsuit dismissed and now she is suing him for a million dollars for saying stuff about her 😂

I've been following, kind of. She's such a trash bag. This from Todd overnight 😂

Screenshot 2022-04-27 14.12.10.png

Something's happening today I think? Around 7.30 pm UK time there's a publicly available zoom hearing between her and Todd. I think a few YouTubers are covering it live.

• Haha
  • Wow