Williamellis99

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on him?
Started out doing what he ate in Portugal, now often on lives with Becki Jones.
He’s going to Italy make content basically.

Reactions: 1
I thought he was alright until he made a vid about takeaways and the comments were just full of people absolutely ripping into becki jones, and instead of just turning off the comments (like any normal person would if hundreds of people were ripping into their friend) he did nothing and left them all up 😓
Kinda crappy thing to do towards your friend imo

He did a live with Becki last night and he contributed nothing. Becki seems like a lovely girl, she was chatting away answering comments etc whilst he just sat there and ate his pizza

Reactions: 2
I don't think he really has an 'influencer' personality he's just so boring, and his fast eating face is irritating

Reactions: 2
He's on live just now and before I fell asleep 😴, he's saying he's currently fasting and how good it is for you whilst eating a bowl of pasta covered in cheese and chewing so loud 🤮

Watching more than 3 of his videos should have a disclaimer: warning ! May make you feel suicidal

honestly that worst has zero intonation does it? He should record stuff as a Siri. Devoid of any personality

I only watch his videos cause when he records himself eating and walking in x2 speed it’s the strangest and funniest thing I’ve ever seen, can’t explain why!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought he was alright until he made a vid about takeaways and the comments were just full of people absolutely ripping into becki jones, and instead of just turning off the comments (like any normal person would if hundreds of people were ripping into their friend) he did nothing and left them all up 😓
Kinda crappy thing to do towards your friend imo
He can't be real friends with Becki, is he just going live with her for clout? They're birds of a feather wrt their eating habits but not much else

Is this the weekend he goes to Italy to eat food and make boring videos of him eating food in another country 😴

He’s put on a lot of weight in a short time hasn’t he. I watched some of his kebab eating challenge live (shoot me) and he’s really dull! he didn’t look like he was enjoying being sat there eating for the camera and wasted loads and then started whinging at his brother to finish it. Weird.

Anyway, went back on his videos and noticed he did a mini series about being in a private school. Imagine his parents paying all that money for private school for him to sit there eating kebabs and food on tiktok for views…bahahahaha

Reactions: 7
82F30F65-3546-479D-9C1C-6D105A8BFEE2.jpeg

Will putting this has made me laugh! Definitely the most interesting thing he’s said. Can’t believe he’s got people saying they’re unfollowing because he’s gay ☹ They won’t unfollow when he’s eating excessive amounts of food and wasting it when there are people starving but they’ll unfollow because someone says they’re gay!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3