William and Kate #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't have to be an obvious split. Just not seen on the repetitive church walk ups etc. I just sense he's not fussed. I don't think he is fussed about a lot of the pomp. He looks quite embarrassed at times when he's in Garter robes for example.

It could be more of just loosening ties situation. Much like thousands of other families have around the UK.
It’s a major part of his job and if he wants to change things he needs to state the new way forward otherwise he’ll just get criticised for being lazy and slacking off.

Reactions: 2
I like that people think he has a choice or it’s his decision. Have an advisor Whisper ‘constitutional crisis’ in his shell like and watch him skip down the path. He doesn’t have to like it,he just has to do it.

Reactions: 6
He’s not like other families though. How many people do you know that have four properties just for their sole use? Plus all the rest of the extreme privilege; with that comes huge responsibility and toeing the line. Big time.

Reactions: 7
I doubt he feels strongly enough about it to leave the church. He'll just turn up for the big occasions and not think about it the rest of the time like loads of other people do.

Reactions: 5
It’s a major part of his job and if he wants to change things he needs to state the new way forward otherwise he’ll just get criticised for being lazy and slacking off.
He definitely needs to do more but I don’t know anyone personally who thinks he’s lazy especially now Kate is ill. People look at me blankly when I say he doesn’t do much and he’s not as hard working as his father

Reactions: 1
Obviously, Kate being ill, she has no staff and no care at home but poor widdle William who can't work because he has to do the cooking, cleaning, looking after the kids, the school run, the homework, and all that.

Remember William has said stuff in the past about working parents being essentially bad parents.

I highly doubt he's very involved with the household, or the kids.

Reactions: 7
Obviously, Kate being ill, she has no staff and no care at home but poor widdle William who can't work because he has to do the cooking, cleaning, looking after the kids, the school run, the homework, and all that.

Remember William has said stuff in the past about working parents being essentially bad parents.

I highly doubt he's very involved with the household, or the kids.
Apparently he's always cleaning out the guinea pigs' cage because the children forget...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait. What?! [I did google to try to find it but clearly googling the wrong thing]
It was when Charlotte was little, I think.

You can't work much because you can't be a good parent, or something to that effect.

The same dumb crap like Kate saying in a speech, paraphrased, she had a healthy, happy, supportive childhood so she couldn't be depressed or whatever; so we have to find ways to support families to raise happy adults.

• Wow
Reactions: 2