William and Kate #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So has the odious Lady C come out yet and said that of course she knew all about it, but out of 'respect' wasn't saying anything? She'll have to insert her over inflated sense of self importance into it somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Which bit was the mess? The photoshopped picture of a woman who it turns out has cancer is hardly enough to justify the outroar it caused. The rest was the truth though.

People will do everything except take a bit of accountability for the fact they got whipped up and behaved inapproriately.
---

Thanks for discovering you can't get cancer if you're dead from Covid, what a stellar medical mind you are!
Well said

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A) that picture as more than slightly dodgy. It has also called into question other pictures

B) variations of those conspiracies have existed for yearsssss, it’s nothing new

People seem to think that every person who discussed this here actually genuinely believed or cared about these things
I know that, I dropped a couple of memes myself that I chuckled to. It wasn’t that deep for me because I took what they said at face value and moved on with my day, although I did initially suspect she did have cancer. I’m not on about us (well most of us), influencers have a much bigger reach than we do and fuelled it all. I believe if you have a platform like that it’s your job to not behave like that.

Reactions: 13
I know that, I dropped a couple of memes myself that I chuckled to. It wasn’t that deep for me because I took what they said at face value and moved on with my day, although I did initially suspect she did have cancer. I’m not on about us (well most of us), influencers have a much bigger reach than we do and fuelled it all. I believe if you have a platform like that it’s your job to not behave like that.
I reckon the Harry and Meghan conspiracies have probably been a bit of a breeding ground for these sorts of influencers🤐🤐

Reactions: 8
I was scrolling TikTok just now and was gobsmacked by how many people (seemed to mostly be Americans) were going live and speculating on it despite what Kate herself has just told us.

It’s like people see a bandwagon and jump…
I had to close the app and come off. They’re all just speculating even though they say they’re not doing that. They all need to take a look in the mirror.

Reactions: 5
I had thought it was cancer, said to a few family members, I hope she gets well soon and people leave her alone especially for her kids sake, frightening she is so young
I've never heard of so many people getting cancer. Every second person knows someone. Both my parents are fighting oral and bowel cancer. These two cancers have increased in the last few years. Very sad. I swear to go I think if anyone had any underlying illness that were dormant, came to ahead quicker with that f#^king vaccine 🙈.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
i’m skeptical. the whole thing absolutely stinks, where is will? an announcement of that magnitude and she’s sat there alone but wearing diana’s ring?
Let’s not forget how when Meghan said she was suicidal the british press did not apologise or pull back & when she had a miscarriage all the crazy pasty decrepit hags (royalists) accused her of faking it.
I think she was alone because it’s a cancer that affects women.

Reactions: 9
I reckon the Harry and Meghan conspiracies have probably been a bit of a breeding ground for these sorts of influencers🤐🤐
I’m not the biggest fans of them if I’m totally honest, and take everything they say with a pinch of salt. But I have avoided their thread since the announcement and photogate because of their dialogue around Archie and Lilibet, so probably lots of hypocrisy.

the world in general has gone the rabbit hole the last 5-10 years it seems.

Reactions: 5
So has the odious Lady C come out yet and said that of course she knew all about it, but out of 'respect' wasn't saying anything? She'll have to insert her over inflated sense of self importance into it somewhere.
Who is Lady C?

I've never heard of so many people getting cancer. Every second person knows someone. Both my parents are fighting oral and bowel cancer. These two cancers have increased in the last few years. Very sad. I swear to go I think if anyone had any underlying illness that were dormant, came to ahead quicker with that f#^king vaccine 🙈.
It's nothing to do with the vaccine, it's largely because we've got much better at diagnosing and treating cancer earlier. More people survive cancer than ever before.

The biggest risk factor for cancer remains age.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
See nothing has changed on this thread!

A mother has been diagnosed with cancer and wants to protect her 3 young children and keep her medical history private BUT because she’s a member of the Royal family it has to aired in public. It’s a cruel world we live in
I guess it’s a weird thing where people feel they are owed to know details because she is a public figure paid for by the public.

There is a line though, it’s absolutely no one’s else’s business what medical issues other people have at all. Ever.

Reactions: 11
Horrible news :( At the end of the day Kate is a young woman with three small children. News of a divorce would have been better and I'm not trying to be funny saying that.

Reactions: 21
It's nothing to do with the vaccine, it's largely because we've got much better at diagnosing and treating cancer earlier. More people survive cancer than ever before.

The biggest risk factor for cancer remains age.
People are also more open about the diagnosis now, as well.

Reactions: 16
Not yet 😄waiting

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2830972

Or.. hear me out.. a woman who has received a potentially life changing diagnosis is allowed to come to terms with it in her own time and make sure her 3 small children are okay before letting the world in.

People will do anything but accept they were part of the problem.
Yup, even the ones on here who now claim they’ve been ‘shamed’ for coming up with absolute bs 🤣 trying to forgive themselves, absolute idiots. Huge difference between not liking someone and making up an absolute trash because they have an obvious agenda.

also I hate the ‘be kind’ crew, it’s not even that it’s basic human decency

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Feel free to come back once you’ve written your peer-reviewed paper that conclusively proves a link between the vaccine and all types of cancer. 🙄 Until then, maybe take your embarrassingly unscientific disinformation to the covid conspiracy thread?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103
finally someone saying facts !! She’s had successful surgery to remove what was there …. The treatment is to make sure everything is dead (cells) and clear
exactly, she said “had” cancer in her statement. They obviously removed something they thought was benign, tested it (as is protocol) and discovered it was cancerous. Shes now receiving preventative chemotherapy to make sure they got all of it and it hasn’t/wont spread.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.