Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it wasn’t Hollie 😂 her landlord did 🤣
---

she must have got a 40 year mortgage with a 6.5% rate to pay back that kind of interest. Oh and with a £20k deposit. That’s If she got a mortgage 💸 time will tell.
That's crazy! Knowing her she won't even live it in for 40 years, I'm intrigued to find out if she does own it now or not.... I mean I don't think she does but I hope for the boys sake she does own

She definitely doesn't own that house.
The fact that she can't keep her mouth shut without bragging about what she has got, we would 100% of seen every single tile being removed, carpet being lifted etc & then it would of been another 1000 posts from Gandi about a "single mum building a home" 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
So i wonder now. If she was renting but asked the landlord if she could buy it ? Because why else would you invest so much money into all that new furniture ?

Unless she is house flipping now as a new career.

Zoopla will still have to list both purchase prices. Her purchase and this sale too. Time will tell.
---
Just looked at the listing and hasn’t she just bought a load of black dining room cabinets too looking at her recent insta pictures ? Why would you do that if you was selling up, especially after 1 month of living there. Something isn’t right. Wasn’t even a full listing, no bathroom pictures, or kitchen pictures. Very odd if you ask me.

I still don’t think she bought it when she said she did.
---

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Can’t keep up with the amount of times Hollie changes her name on Instagram. She’s gone from being holliedevynwild to holliewildmusic. Next month it’ll be something else.

When is she going to realise her music career isn’t going to happen. Give it up. No matter what song she sings they all sound the same.

The cover she did of Billies song ain’t it. She’s straining her voice to go higher than she can 🫠

Why are her kids so feral? 🤢
She thinks it’s them being “connected to nature” or something like that. There’s a difference between letting your child enjoy the outdoors and experience and explore nature that to her kids who like you say just come across as feral.

Hollie and Jack are for sure back together. His photos have her filter on and his story is of her cat. I’m expecting baby number 4 anytime soon. To trap him.

Does anyone remember when she deleted all her pictures off one of her MANY accounts claiming she wanted her boys to be able to look back on photos and not have them spoiled by a filter, so she vowed to stop using them, and now she has a preset filter on even videos? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Does anyone remember when she deleted all her pictures off one of her MANY accounts claiming she wanted her boys to be able to look back on photos and not have them spoiled by a filter, so she vowed to stop using them, and now she has a preset filter on even videos? :ROFLMAO:
YES!! & How she made some statement about not being "fake"...but is sat there with a mouth full of piano keys, 5ml of lip filler & a new set of acrylic nails each week 😬👀.
She was posting videos on insta of Jack & his band singing at the weekend, I give her another month before her house is like a crack den again with random men coming & going that she's "recording an album with".

Her parenting or lack there of is bleeping abysmal, what was it the other week letting her two young children play alone on the field behind her house?! Let's not forget when one of her rats had babies & she used to film Oakley with the baby rat basically in his mouth constantly 🤢🤢 & then the poor thing died!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
YES!! & How she made some statement about not being "fake"...but is sat there with a mouth full of piano keys, 5ml of lip filler & a new set of acrylic nails each week 😬👀.
She was posting videos on insta of Jack & his band singing at the weekend, I give her another month before her house is like a crack den again with random men coming & going that she's "recording an album with".

Her parenting or lack there of is bleeping abysmal, what was it the other week letting her two young children play alone on the field behind her house?! Let's not forget when one of her rats had babies & she used to film Oakley with the baby rat basically in his mouth constantly 🤢🤢 & then the poor thing died!
And the award for ‘irresponsible parenting’ goes to ?
---
100% sounds tit

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anyone else wondering what ‘interesting’ name Lorna is going to call the baby ?
I'm convinced this baby is a boy, especially from the fact that they made all the gender reveal photos black & white. Lorna & her husband are OBSESSED with a rapper called Lil Peep so I'm half expected if the baby is a boy the name to have some reference to him....since they both have loads of tattoos of him.

I googled him & his real name is Gustav Åhr 🤣🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3