Why fix something that isn’t broken? When an “upgrade” becomes a “downgrade”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread idea!

They’ve changed the recipe for Sugar Puffs.
They are now called Wheat Puffs and have obviously reduced the sugar/honey content drastically because there is no shiny glaze on them now. They are now just liked Puffed Wheat. :( I won’t repurchase.

92CB41EB-187C-47F2-83D5-EFB4CC77ADCB.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I love lime coke and lime Doritos, but both of them are absolutely impossible to get. I think lime coke was only limited edition anyway, but I can't get lime Doritos anywhere now. My local Tesco had them for a while, but they disappeared again :(

Reactions: 1
The new lucozade fizzy orange. I havnt had any for years but had a bottle a few weeks ago and it was grim. Apparently they have changed the sugar levels and added more artifical sweeteners 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I do love all the varieties of hummus and I'm glad they mess with it, except marmite hummus. First dip and I thought interesting, the second dip I was over it. 2/5

marmite.jpg

• Wow
So in North America they have Apple skittles instead of lime and the purple ones are grape instead of black currant 🤢

• Heart
I love lime coke and lime Doritos, but both of them are absolutely impossible to get. I think lime coke was only limited edition anyway, but I can't get lime Doritos anywhere now. My local Tesco had them for a while, but they disappeared again :(
You can get the lime diet coke in Poundland, I got some on Sunday.

• Heart
Heinz five beans - no need.

I quite like the banana weetabix, I am not too keen on the new banana rusks, a totally different texture, like cardboard.

I can second Lucozade orange, the 'improved' recipe I seem to be able to taste the powder it is made from.

I dont know why but has anyone opened a bag of pork scratchings lately? Many have smelt like fish.

I agree lime coke is delish

• Heart
Can I just say all fizzy drinks? They all have sweeteners in apart from coke now and taste awful. So either you have to pay for a "premium" drink or have sweeteners most places now. Thanks jamie oliver I don't think history will judge pumping drinks full of sweeteners as any healthier.

Does anyone remember citrus polos? They made a mistake stopping to make them
View attachment 224643
Oh my Citrus polos 🤤
Yeah let’s add more cancer causing chemicals, because it’s fizzy drinks making People obese 🙄

Nah those are all great, especially the orange one, the raspberry less so.
There is a strawberry one as well (light pink wrapper), Poundland sell them.
The orange one reminds me of my grandad. Defo a fave of mine. And they’ve been around a very very long time

Iron bru 💔how could you change that recipe :(

Last edited:
Oh yeah I liked the Matcha Kitkats but hated the ruby ones.
I actually liked the Ruby KitKats. Must have been one of the only ones because a few pound shops near me were selling them 4 for £1 last year 😅

Raspberry Coke used to be my go-to at the Coke Freestyle machines but the bottled stuff wasn't quite as good

Every "sugar free" product. Theres some I actually cant taste the difference but some are VILE.

I had the misfortune of picking up a Heinz sugar-free ketchup bottle the other day and cried for the whole 3 weeks it took to finish it. Never again. I shouldve known the price was too good to be true. I'll be triple checking from now on!

Having said that, I do love a Pepsi Max over a can of full fat Coke.

• Haha