Why fix something that isn’t broken? When an “upgrade” becomes a “downgrade”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone come across the relaunched Cadbury Jamaica rum bars yet? They were going to relaunch them this year with crappy new packaging. Haven't seen any yet.

I can remember when I was kid you’d put a Cadbury’s cream egg in your pocket and it would feel heavy! Now it’s probably about half the size.

Last week I had the misfortune of tasting ‘sugar free’ Heinz beans. I kid you not, and they were vile!

Reactions: 2
I've always thought Hersheys smells and tastes of sick and also thought I was the only one since so many people rave about it.

Cadburys chocolate has become very waxy and sweet to the point I always get a horrible coating in my mouth and toothache/sensitivity when I eat it. Very unpleasant. I did not realise Cadburys had changed their general recipe, but it makes sense as to why and when I went off chocolate when I used to love it.

Reactions: 4
Magnum's come in 3 sizes, small, medium and regular, in fact I've just eaten a regular mint chip Magnum. *burp*

Err yes, tried them for a laugh, never again.
Hmm not in North America. Only the small ones on the shelf here...and no sizing on the box.

Reactions: 1
I can remember when I was kid you’d put a Cadbury’s cream egg in your pocket and it would feel heavy! Now it’s probably about half the size.

Last week I had the misfortune of tasting ‘sugar free’ Heinz beans. I kid you not, and they were vile!
Yes the beans sauce is vile. Fully loaded Heinz beans all the way!

The McD fries taste different because they have to change the oil more frequently now. There’s no better way of putting it. As for Turkish Delight, that wobbly freak can get straight in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 2