Why fix something that isn’t broken? When an “upgrade” becomes a “downgrade”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The title is misleading.
But tell me this, what “updated” versions of a product have got it totally wrong....

food, drink, anything at all.

what made me set this up...
WHAT THE duck IS THIS!!!!

31628FC2-A058-494C-8202-C8767C81E1DC.jpeg

and this.....
9AE759E7-069C-4811-B247-A1FD8B5C9A5A.jpeg

I would also add in EVERY SINGLE IOS update ever!!! Ever.

and twitter, I don’t want to see a tweet from 28 hours ago. I want to see my tweets as they’re teeeted. I don’t care what Kanye tweeted 4 days ago, I also don’t follow Kanye so why is he on my timeline!!
see also Instagram.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Well, in a way, they have got it right, as Turkish delight is traditionally in lemon as well as rose (the purple flavour) but it doesnt mean I dont imagine it to be rank, it would probably taste of washing up liquid.

Reactions: 2
When they changed the Cadbury’s recipe. It’s not the same now, had a twirl the other day and it tasted kind of like greasy watered down chocolate like how you’d expect super cheap own brand stuff to taste... must be the palm oil. That familiar taste of Cadbury’s is all but gone.

I rarely eat Cadbury’s chocolate anymore. duck Kraft/mondelez for ruining a national favourite.

edit; come to think of it a lot of chocolate isn’t the same anymore. Terry’s chocolate orange has that greasy tinge to it too. Think a lot of these brands are now owned by mondelez.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Cadbury chocolate recipe since Kraft bought them out. Makes me feel sick after half a bar when the dairy milk formula used to be lovely before. Now I never buy it.

Edit: snap, @Bitofthebubbly

Reactions: 3
I love lemon and I love Turkish Delight, both traditional and Frys, but I don't think I'd enjoy that🤷‍♀️

Instagram - I am now getting shown suggested posts on my main page when I am up to date with people I follow. I dont want this, I want to be able to nose at comments etc so please leave posts alone

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I just say all fizzy drinks? They all have sweeteners in apart from coke now and taste awful. So either you have to pay for a "premium" drink or have sweeteners most places now. Thanks jamie oliver I don't think history will judge pumping drinks full of sweeteners as any healthier.

Does anyone remember citrus polos? They made a mistake stopping to make them
a0dda820eb4557f8f69efcae08710b54.jpg

Reactions: 11
Oh actually while we’re bashing fry’s....
What the duck is a raspberry cream

F9750185-FF8B-48A1-B8D9-BF046EAEC4ED.jpeg

BUT EVEN WORSE!!!!

5935EDE5-548D-4995-B7EE-4CCFEEDDF2FA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That Turkish Delight bar is shite in any flavour the universe is doing you a favour! Lol!

Another one who hates Cadbury chocolate now - I swear I'm allergic to their new formula which somehow makes the chocolate taste like sugary wax, and makes the roof of my mouth itch. Although not as bad as Hershey's chocolate, which tastes of how baby sick smells.

Ever since lockdown mcdonalds fries have been really shite. I thought at first it was just because they hadn't opened in a while but they just taste so flabby, oily, disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That Turkish Delight bar is shite in any flavour the universe is doing you a favour! Lol!

Another one who hates Cadbury chocolate now - I swear I'm allergic to their new formula which somehow makes the chocolate taste like sugary wax, and makes the roof of my mouth itch. Although not as bad as Hershey's chocolate, which tastes of how baby sick smells.

Ever since lockdown mcdonalds fries have been really shite. I thought at first it was just because they hadn't opened in a while but they just taste so flabby, oily, disgusting.
Hershey’s shouldn’t even be considered chocolate imo, vile stuff.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I think Cadburys have bought out Orange Chocolate fingers as well as Orange Chocolate buttons.

I hate seeing the White Chocolate Chocolate orange it looks sickly.
Dairy Milk have ruined the latest recipe, chocolate tastes so different and not for the better.

Annoys me when Galaxy and Dairy Milk bring out different flavours, just leave it as it is.
As the old saying goes "If its not broke, don't fix it".

Reactions: 2
Instagram - I am now getting shown suggested posts on my main page when I am up to date with people I follow. I dont want this, I want to be able to nose at comments etc so please leave posts alone
Omg me too!! My husband was getting annoyed with me because I was getting irrationally angry every time it happened 🙈

Reactions: 1
I am sure ice lollies like Magnum, etc, have got smaller over the years. They're now barely the size of my hand, lol

Reactions: 7

Oh yes!!! I thought I was the only one who thought Hersheys chocolate tastes of sick. Proper rank.

Reactions: 1