Who’s without a profile pic? Let Tattlers help )

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a profile picture, but it is rather bland, and has nothing to do with my Tattle name. Is there any chance of finding a pub loving, musically minded Robin?

Oh no 😭 I feel like I’m on a live episode of Catchphrase and I just don’t get it, even though the audience does. Sorry, need more help lol 😂😂
---
I have a profile picture, but it is rather bland, and has nothing to do with my Tattle name. Is there any chance of finding a pub loving, musically minded Robin?
Sadly non pub related but are these any help?
F1A5ACEE-F946-4674-8594-FE97AFEEF03F.jpeg
082D9FCB-2975-4FEC-A327-60FB1ABBCEBE.jpeg
DF65D6E9-6045-47A4-9001-DC29AB5262A0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes sort of 🤣
Lol well that is not the person I was initially talking about or proposed when constructing this thread in my mind lol.

😶😶😶😶 at this point I think we should both just blatantly name the users in question and let them deal with it how they want whilst we saunter away 🤷🏽‍♂️😂 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lol well that is not the person I was initially talking about or proposed when constructing this thread in my mind lol.

😶😶😶😶 at this point I think we should both just blatantly name the users in question and let them deal with it how they want whilst we saunter away 🤷🏽‍♂️😂 😀
Yes! Tag them and run for the hills 🤣

• Haha
I was hoping this thread would be more popular, i like seeing what pictures people choose 😆

Geography, Irish and Celtic Mythology, Northern Lights, Gardening
🎵 Midlake, The Devlins, Villagers, Starjets
📺 Always liked Madame Razz, Good Omens, The Last Unicorn,
📖 Terry Pratchett (the witches!), Benedict Jacka, Ben Aaronovich, Joe Abercrombie
Haha, I am one of Terry Pratchets witches 🧙‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 1