Who’s without a profile pic? Let Tattlers help )

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you want one? Are you bored with just your initial as your default profile pic and want something else? Drop your name, let us know, I’m sure collectively we can find something perfect for you! (Yes, I’m bored, currently jobless, this will take up a little of my time and give me a mission to do, happily, lol)
---
Oh…I can’t edit the title but it was supposed to have a :) at the end 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'll take you up on that. So many people here have really funny pics that make them immediately recognisable. What do you need to know?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'll take you up on that. So many people here have really funny pics that make them immediately recognisable. What do you need to know?
ooh ok. I feel like it’s a project makeover lol. What are your interests? What do you like? What’s your fav tv show, film, song, band etc etc ?
---
I love this idea! Too many Tattlers around without a profile pic 🤣
this thread was created because of someone l particular and specific who is pic-less in mind, but I’ll let them navigate their own way here if necessary lol. Here to help others though 😊😊

• Heart
ooh ok. I feel like it’s a project makeover lol. What are your interests? What do you like? What’s your fav tv show, film, song, band etc etc ?
💡Geography, Irish and Celtic Mythology, Northern Lights, Gardening
🎵 Midlake, The Devlins, Villagers, Starjets
📺 Always liked Madame Razz, Good Omens, The Last Unicorn,
📖 Terry Pratchett (the witches!), Benedict Jacka, Ben Aaronovich, Joe Abercrombie

• Heart
Reactions: 2
💡Geography, Irish and Celtic Mythology, Northern Lights, Gardening
🎵 Midlake, The Devlins, Villagers, Starjets
📺 Always liked Madame Razz, Good Omens, The Last Unicorn,
📖 Terry Pratchett (the witches!), Benedict Jacka, Ben Aaronovich, Joe Abercrombie
C9A270F0-F06C-476F-AAB5-CA9C63C33A15.jpeg

---

this thread was created because of someone l particular and specific who is pic-less in mind, but I’ll let them navigate their own way here if necessary lol. Here to help others though 😊😊
I had someone in mind too when I saw your thread. Wonder if it’s the same person 😂

I love cats, celeb gossip, gay as the day is long. Have a beard

• Heart
Reactions: 4