Who’s the weirdest person you’ve had an inappropriate dream about?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few months ago it was my birthday
well a few nights before I had the most god damn awful dream
donald trump climbed up into my bedroom via my window clutching a birthday cake
he put it down,sang happy birthday to me then fumbled with his zip,wanged ’his little Donald’ out and I started to give him a bj
i woke up in the coldest sweat ever-my fella pissed himself when I told him-the bastard wanted to know if I remembered if it was as orange/fake tanned as the rest of him

it was…

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
A few months ago it was my birthday
well a few nights before I had the most god damn awful dream
donald trump climbed up into my bedroom via my window clutching a birthday cake
he put it down,sang happy birthday to me then fumbled with his zip,wanged ’his little Donald’ out and I started to give him a bj
i woke up in the coldest sweat ever-my fella pissed himself when I told him-the bastard wanted to know if I remembered if it was as orange/fake tanned as the rest of him

it was…
you poor thing!

Jennette McCurdy from ICarly. A much younger version of me had a starring role on the show. And I ended up as the love interest of Sam Puckett (Jennette).

Reactions: 1
My manager 🤦🏼‍♀️ It wasn’t just one dream either it went on for ages! I honestly don’t fancy him in ‘real life! What makes it more awkward is I work with his wife too 😂

Reactions: 1
I had a dream about Bradley Walsh and his Corrie wife when they were on it together, and I’ve never been able to look at him the same way. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Steve Buscemi, I had been watching a lot of Boardwalk Empire at the time 😂

Brian Belo from Big Brother the other week.

It was sexual and no, I do not fancy him.

But it was very random. He is very irrelevant these days. I hadnt stumbled across or seen anything to do with him online or on TV for years so why my subconsciousness decided to project images of him naked and whacking one out on my bed I do not know.

I have had strange dreams about male friends of mine and when they are sexual I get a giddy little crush on them which lasts a few days tops.