Who’s the weirdest person you’ve had an inappropriate dream about?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when I was pregnant with my second I had loads of sex dreams with Chris Hemsworth in (home and away days). I was gutted when I gave birth as they finished (and also slightly amazed my child didn't look like him as I'd had sex with him more then my husband during those 9 months)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m forever having weird dreams about people I work with, makes me feel SO AWKWARD when I see them!
Omg tell me about it. I had a dream about my big big boss. A few days later we had a meeting. I fancied for him about 3 weeks after the dream 🙃 Hes absolutely minging and not even a nice person. Thank god that phase has passed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dave Coaches 😂😂 Then I was introducing him to my family and apologising for the short notice because we were getting married that day 😂

Was highly amused when I woke up but decided probably best not to tell my bf why

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have had about 4 dreams about Jordan Edwards from teen mom uk. It’s the most baffling thing ever. They go from him wanting me to run away with him to quite raunchy stuff.

I dreamt Kate Middleton wanted to duck me and wrote me a really explicit letter. That was a weird one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My dentist. He is so hot and I have had many an inappropriate dream about him. IRL theres a bit of chemistry if that’s possible in a dental surgery 😂but neither of us have ever been anything but professional (unfortunately)!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Max Branning from Eastenders 😭 he kept letting himself into my house trying to seduce me in a silky robe.

I'd come home from work like FFS MAX GET DRESSED.

• Haha
Reactions: 8