Who’s the weirdest person you’ve had an inappropriate dream about?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a naughty dream about Captain Hook from the Disney Peter Pan cartoon last night. He wasn’t a cartoon in the dream though 😂

Anyone else care to share so I don’t feel so weird?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had an erotic dream about Stefan Dennis when I was about 14 and I swear to god I blame every last thing that’s gone wring since on it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I had one a few months ago (blaming pregnancy) about Tom Sellick... it weirded me out, luckily it was him in his younger days...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m forever having weird dreams about people I work with, makes me feel SO AWKWARD when I see them!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a dream last night I had a threesome with David Tennant and two girls I knew from school. 😳 DT kept trying to go down on me but he had a very long beard and, not enjoying the sensation, closed my legs and told him to sod off. The two girls laughed at me. Overall, very frustrating. Also very weird as I barely know the girls IRL it feels like I’ve crossed some sort of line 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bruce Forsyth, years ago when I was about 15; I remember feeling very weird about it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Had a weird sexual dream about Stormzy is 72 years old a few weeks ago. I do quite fancy him though so not totally complaining :ROFLMAO: :love:

Reactions: 3
My friends husband. Awkward

Celebrity wise, Alan Titchmarsh. Can't watch any programmes with him in now, though to be fair he was amazing in my dream

• Haha
Reactions: 5