Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsmedoctortea

VIP Member
I can't even remember her name anymore but she was blonde scottish and raffling off her home and there was a whole big scandal about it, she mentioned tattle on her stories and I've been here since 🥰

L3moning

VIP Member
Can't remember, to be honest. I think it was via googling something I got reminded of via L Chat's "British lesbians" thread. Although exactly what, I have no clue.

!noseyparker!

Carrie Hope Fletcher! I had watched her back in 2013-2015, lost interest, but then was trying to work out what exactly was going on with the Cinderella musical during the pandemic and found this site!

Mrs Hinch and beckyhomesweethome kicking off on their stories about the site. I also originally thought it wasn't a nice platform but as I stayed for longer and the more I read, my eyes opened up to it all!

xlxjxbx

PTWM I think it was - I think she kicked off about Tattle, and then lots of other Instagrammers shared they were also appalled as they were on here. I used to just read through before eventually joining though.

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
Daisey O'Donnell - used to be a follower but was getting suspicious of how much her looks had changed since following, was googling it and it sent me here

Tvgossipfan

Fopperholic! Used to follow her( for sw) and think I must be the only one annoyed such was the gushing love from her sheeples.
Didn’t know about tattle until she started ranting and here I am😂😂

Tessiebear

All the MOD drama when she was outed and it was everywhere. Came for a nose, wanted to see a pic up close so had to join and here I am!