Who do you just NOT get the public appeal of and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've not publicly said they're together, but if they are it's a fairly recent thing, as far as I can tell.
I cannot believe she is with JM! (to be fair I cannot imagine why anyone would be)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cannot believe she is with JM! (to be fair I cannot imagine why anyone would be)
I could kind of believe it based on the kinds of person they both usually go for. JM usually goes for older, richer, more famous partners and Sue seems to want someone who makes her feel like she's still young.

Reactions: 2
I could kind of believe it based on the kinds of person they both usually go for. JM usually goes for older, richer, more famous partners and Sue seems to want someone who makes her feel like she's still young.
yeh JM definitely :ROFLMAO: don't know enought about Sue tbh!

yeh JM definitely :ROFLMAO: don't know enought about Sue tbh!
Sue Perkins was with Anna Richardson for about 6 years and fell out about Anna wanting children and was with Rhona Cameron, another comedienne for about 2 years before that.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sue Perkins was with Anna Richardson for about 6 years and fell out about Anna wanting children and was with Rhona Cameron, another comedienne for about 2 years before that.
ugh god I HATE anna richardson

Reactions: 2
Jack Monroe isn’t going out with Sue Perkins!
People were just supposing that they deserve each other

• Haha
Reactions: 10
James bond,he keeps changing heads and comes across as very pompous.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Eddie Hearn ..... cocky , thinks his gods gift and always looks like his puffing his chest 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
They're not going out. Someone suggested it as a ‘what if’ and then it appeared to grow legs on this thread
disappointing, I am holding out for her and Jameela Jamil to get together though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.