Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emoji

Chatty Member
Just started watching this last night. Will finish it but not the best series Iā€™ve watched on Netflix. Worth watching just to see Boxer though šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Team JCM

VIP Member
Just started watching this last night. Will finish it but not the best series Iā€™ve watched on Netflix. Worth watching just to see Boxer though šŸ„°
How does one book a boxing šŸ„Š technique session with the Boxer? šŸ¤”

• Haha

Lalla

VIP Member
I watched it but tbh I really wasnt a fan...by ep 3 or 4 I'd had enough but persevered as I have to see things through to the end!

Axel was such an objectionable twat I found it hard to care who killed him, I was just glad someone had. And the rest of them were all so irritating and unlikeable it was hard to feel any emotional involvement in the outcome. I didn't get the Boxer love either - although having recently dumped my now Ex (a dark haired bearded muscly chap) that may be why šŸ˜‚

Enpen45

I have googled Nuno Lopes /Boxer life and social media :ROFLMAO: I hated Axel! I couldn't see what the fuss about him was? Why they thought he was some sex god? šŸ™€
Why have we never seen him before?! I hope we see more of him now, a lot more!!šŸ¤£šŸ˜†šŸ„µ

Axel was a sleeze!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Casperron

VIP Member
Just finished watching

ā€œWhere the hell did you learn to drive like thatā€
ā€œManchesterā€ šŸ˜¹šŸ˜¹

• Haha
Just a quick question for those that have watched it, what are you watching next on Netflixs?
Sorry to derail. Back to Boxer
not on Netflix but been told by a few that bbc normal people is suppose to be good. Think we will try that next. If not Iā€™m going to find a series with boxer in...even if it is in Spanish and I donā€™t understand a word of it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Diva18

I loved it!
Hated Axel, he made me cringe and didnā€™t like his character at all.

Boxer though šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤ bloody hell!! Who else fantasised about leaving their husband and kids and running of to Ibiza to find a Boxer cos I definitely did!
I have googled Nuno Lopes /Boxer life and social media :ROFLMAO: I hated Axel! I couldn't see what the fuss about him was? Why they thought he was some sex god? šŸ™€

• Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
Almost finished it, wouldnā€™t say itā€™s the best thing on Netflix - itā€™s ok. I normally dislike sub titles but I actually didnā€™t mind them on this

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
Maybe I missed it as it was late when I finished but they didnā€™t cover how the body ended up buried on the land on another island. Marcus was definitely a lose cannon and i donā€™t see how they would have been able to commit the perfect crime. It was a big deal that should of been covered really.

(Btw Iā€™m not looking for tips to kill and bury anyone šŸ¤£)

The mother and son bit made me feel so sick šŸ¤¢ I donā€™t know if that was needed - even though I guess it showed the dynamics of how messed up Oriol was.

Also Axel -I was convinced he was Patsy Palmer (RickaaaAAAAAAy!)ā€˜s son. Heā€™s not. Great actor but agree with earlier comments. Donā€™t get the sex God vibe from him. When he was in the pool when he first saw kika kiss the DJ I thought he was so similar to Kate Moss!!

LLJ

Took me a couple of episodes to get into it but really enjoyed it!! I didnā€™t guess who killed him! And yes in total agreement about Boxer :love:

I've just finished watching this, the first episode I thought it was crap and just kept going with it and I've really enjoyed it to be honest lol, I hope they do a second series