Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Horatio

VIP Member
I presume Lawrence Fox is the tall guy that was arrested with Axel and the young Daniel Mays. I cant understand Harpoon guy. One day hes trying to drown him the next they're all buddies at a party. It's not explained at all. Theyve just moved on until no one is interested anymore!
Yeah he’s the friend that axel got into smack, I’ve seen a few more episodes now. I don’t know if I can cope with anymore of this show even for the lolz, j discovered a far better alternative in the umbrella academy which is actually well written and original so I’m watching that for now.
One of the things that annoys me about white lines is the incredibly cliched contrived depiction of drug taking. In the way we’re all praising‘I may destroy you’ for showing that kind of thing without heavy moralising ‘consequences’ this is the opposite.
I’ve never seen someone do a line and then deliberately hit their head as hard as they can. Or pull out their own tooth ?! With a crowd cheering them on ?!! Who are these people? anyone who takes drugs in this show is immediately punished which is a bit stupid when were supposed to believe their ‘mad fer it’ wreckheads too

Yes! I found Nuno yesterday. By found I mean I stalked the internet for any snippets of him. Then I saw what his girlfriend looked like and had a little weep!
When she wouldn’t get in the car it reminded me of BBC1s Taboo when Tom Hardy had to tell her twice to take off her fucking dress. My frock would have been off quicker than a really quick thing and Boxer would not have had to ask me twice to get in His little car. I’m obedient like that.
I did the same! It’s actually his wife and she is 18 years younger. She’s stunning!
i has a dream about him last night too 🤤

I know right! Just get in the car and open your legs women!! 😂
I have one more episode to watch tonight then I’m done 😭
May need to watch one of the Spanish programmes he’s been in just to get my fix!

I really wasn’t a fan! I got into at the beginning but I just felt that they dragged it out for too long and had to many pointless storylines going on at once!
I agree that it’s been dragged out and lots going on but I quite like that as it was simple and easy to follow for a change rather than some series which you have to follow every little detail and get confused what’s going on 😂 I do love those series too (gangs of london, Luther, peaky blinders etc) But I just thought this was a nice break from that 😊👍🏼 Plus boxer 🤤

Casperron

VIP Member
Are you sure?
They were in Ibiza town.
Omg I kind of agree with you now. My OH lived in Ibiza in the 1990 and don't recognise anything.
Just watching the last few episodes and it GETS EVEN WORSE.
Yeah I was looking on an Ibiza forum earlier and someone said 99% of it is Mallorca, even the airports etc

Woopsagain

Just a quick question for those that have watched it, what are you watching next on Netflixs?
Sorry to derail. Back to Boxer

Anasnake

VIP Member
Disliked Fox’s fake northern accent too. The body ended up on the mainland because they put it on the rich lad’s boat. Made him think he’d killed him when he was passed out on heroin

Woopsagain

not on Netflix but been told by a few that bbc normal people is suppose to be good. Think we will try that next. If not I’m going to find a series with boxer in...even if it is in Spanish and I don’t understand a word of it.
What a good Idea, when you find it let me know.

Horatio

VIP Member
I'm only on episode 3 so I dont want to spoiler myself too much. Just wondered if it's worth keeping going. ( boxer is hot!)I cant work out why the Spanish girlfriends family would care 22 years later why some irritating scrote from Manchester got murdered. Take it he has hidden depths!
Isn’t the implication that the father is bothered because the body was found on his land and thinks it’s a message along with an attempt to smear his name ? Then the son was good friends with him at one point ...why am I thinking they fell out over a girl when it was his sister ? But he also was seduced by the mother who uses sex as a weapon and seemingly only exists to instigate inappropriate hook ups...? So did they fall out over that ? I watched this the night before last and am realising I can’t remember half the plot. So the father thinks the son knows more than he’s let on which he probably does ...and I’ve already forgotten who was that douchey DJ
the one who was murdered (edit-just maimed it turns out ) by the really loud music 😂 (god it’s so ludicrous)?
Why is this show so confusing ? Going to have to watch ep4 I guess...

Last edited: