Which shops do you miss?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bookshops that are not Waterstones.

We had two Waterstones in our high street at one point. Ridiculous.
We have two. One for the university and a normal one. Luckily we have a couple of independent bookshops, but they are struggling.

Reactions: 1
Warehouse and Oasis were always my go-tos, without fail I could find something I liked there and used to stock up in the sales.

you still see stuff branded as warehouse and oasis but it’s all Boohoo crap and the quality and style is very different.

Reactions: 5
So many!
Kookai and Morgan - I wouldn't be still shopping there now but when I was 15-21 I got some great stuff in there (cream wide leg trousers and a red asymmetric top from Kookai, black satin hipsters from Morgan).
Obviously Topshop, Oasis and Warehouse. Still have lots of things in my wardrobe from all of them. I know they are online but they aren't the same.
I missed Debenhams this Christmas, it was always good for buying Christmas presents for my Dad and husband as well as having all the concessions, the lingerie, home department. If I want to buy a new duvet for example in our big shopping centre I can only think of marks and spencer and tk maxx now that would have them. And I'm talking one of the biggest shopping centres in the UK. There's much less choice if you want to go out and buy something and then online it's just overwhelming!

Reactions: 1
I think we all agree that there's nothing like Debenhams or House of Fraser any more. We all need them. Whenever I needed new shoes, Debenhams was my go to as they had most brands for sale.

@Katienana I've just bought a fab new duvet from Dunelm. Worth a look if you need one. 👍

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember Index?

It was basically like Argos

Man, I remember some serious queuing in Argos back in the day!

Reactions: 4