Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
Fry’s five centre chocolate bar
Potato Puffs
Frys five centre bars as previously said, reminds me of my late nan who used to buy me one every week.
Another vote for them. They had about six segments: each one would have a different-flavoured filling those next to it. The fillings were orange, lemon, lime, strawberry.

Apart from that, Texan bar and assorted Toffos.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Nosey Moo

Chatty Member
Can you still buy sweets like these?
F5FF0F7D-9BDE-4E76-BB2F-BF6FD4BC67E1.jpeg
If so where from? I’m just lying here trying to sleep and they randomly popped in my head 😄

Reactions: 6

keylimepie

VIP Member
Sara Lee Chocolate Gateau. I’m sorry but nothing else I have tried has ever come close! Also the lemon gateau that Sara Lee did!!
There used to be a mousse in the freezer section when we shopped at Gateway ( I know so long ago) I can’t remember the name but it was strawberry and vanilla I think and was amazing!!
Drifters need to comeback and so does the nestle chocolate bar they did which had bits of cocoa in it!

Here to hate

I really miss Kellogg's Start cereal, I lived on that stuff growing up.
Also Flyte chocolate bars, I remember buying one as a child and the cashier asking whether my parents knew I was buying a "diet" chocolate bar??!!!

Fairypop

VIP Member
Omg theres loads!!
Turkey twizzlers being the main one!
Prawn cocktail wosits and wotists waffles
Echo chocolate bars
Bbq walkers crisps
Cadbury dream chocolate
Thank god somebody said Turkey twizzlers and echo bars 🙌🏻 Those were going to be my choices 😂

Lolly666

Does anyone remember the Hubba Bubba drink in the 90s in a pink can? That was lovely!

chocolate choux

VIP Member
Cheese moments
Cadbury’s dream bars
Penguin flipper dippers
Panda pops
Those thin mint flavour sheets that melted on your tongue
Mars delight
Galaxy truffles (celebrations)

I’m hungry

• Haha

S29S37

Pizza fingers
Mars delight
Echo bars (I got my first ever one of these free in shout or smash hits magazine)

3d doritos! Nobody I know remembers them though, feel like I lived in an alternate universe 😂 they definitely existed though, it was the only thing I ate for weeks, the paprika flavour 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Naataaliiee

Mars delight bars and echo bars 😍
Mars delight, oh my 😍
Toast toppers! Only discovered they’d been discontinued when I was craving them when pregnant!!
Milky bar choo
Twix top
Dorito 3d!
and that purple Wonka chocolate which was creamy and delicious and had green Nerds in the middle!

Luce0331

VIP Member
Mars delight, oh my 😍
Toast toppers! Only discovered they’d been discontinued when I was craving them when pregnant!!
Milky bar choo
Twix top
Dorito 3d!
and that purple Wonka chocolate which was creamy and delicious and had green Nerds in the middle!
You can get Twix top in Tesco

Cheesy Nik Naks 😋
Doubt anyone remembers Birds eye chicken bites I miss these!

Attachments

Today123

So many memories flooding back.

Freschetta pizza, baked bean pizza.

Thanks for reminding me of Cadbury Marble bars, Echo bars, Cadbury tasters, Cadbury Snowflake and the best, Cadbury Spira. Cadbury needs to do a retro line!

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Have they gone? Oh no. I haven't wanted them for years but sort of assumed they would always be there just in case. Should've stockpiled them instead of bog roll.
Yes just last year I think. I loved them! And I especially loved the trio bag with those, fruit pastilles and fruit gums. They replaced the TF with jelly tots, which are too similar to fruit pastilles imo!

emm

VIP Member
Can you still buy sweets like these? View attachment 179181If so where from? I’m just lying here trying to sleep and they randomly popped in my head 😄
Omg I remember when I was a child EVERYONE had a tin of these in the car randomly, I’ve seen similar in random corner shop near work but a different brand from what I remember