Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hol20x

VIP Member
It's a cover up , she used to have a tribal thing on her lower back and possibly a tramp stamp on her arse.
Pretty sure she had Tweety Pie on her arse. I don’t know why you’d cover up two smaller tattoos with one fucking massive one that covers your entire arse and lower back. It’s hideous.

Reactions: 8
Scarlett Johansson has some dreadful tattoos. I tried to attach a pic but couldn't for some reason.

I think hers bothers me the most because they really are bumper stickers on a Bentley.

That being said, Chery Cole definitely wins the ugliest tattoo award. She is so chavvy!

Reactions: 7

Rxt156

VIP Member
I came here to say Cheryl Cole’s arse. Not surprised it’s been brought up already

Ed sheerans chest tattoo looks stupid. Too dark and looks like the tattoo people have around belly buttons or bum holes. Nice 👍🏻

Reactions: 6

redstraw16

VIP Member
I don’t think Harry Styles are too bad compared to some of the other 1D boys…

Zayn got Gigi’s eyes on his chest after not learning a lesson from getting his Perrie tattoo covered up, and Liam’s stupid chevron tattoo.
4EDCBA6F-2F83-40A7-A0A8-E0525AA9BA26.jpeg

CB5CB872-FA98-4FCB-BAA7-21E4D11D036A.jpeg

• Sick

hol20x

VIP Member
I’m not a fan of ariana grandes hand tattoos. I think they could of looked really nice but they all seem messy?
She doesn’t help herself by getting tattoos for her boyfriends and then having to cover them up when she splits from them!

• Haha

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
All the above. Especially Cheryl.

I used to work in care, and looked after an 80+ yr old who'd had tattoos all over the world from working in the Navy. When the ink fades........it just looks like you've got a nasty skin infection.

Reactions: 5

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I don’t think Harry Styles are too bad compared to some of the other 1D boys…

Zayn got Gigi’s eyes on his chest after not learning a lesson from getting his Perrie tattoo covered up, and Liam’s stupid chevron tattoo.
View attachment 960039
View attachment 960043
The way the eyes are between the nappies is not aesthetically pleasing I.m.o.
Liam always tries so hard...as does Brooklyn. They are each so pleased with themselves, while everyone around them is embarrassed for them.

Nipples not nappies, it keeps switching on autocorrect.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
ANY face tattoo like the one Mike Tyson has. Just leave your face alone. There is enough space on the rest of you to get a tattoo.

Reactions: 3

Luce0331

VIP Member
Special mention for the leg tattoo John Stones has of Norman Rimmington on his leg. The backstory being at Barnsley Football Club he was there over 70 years joining in 1945 and having roles at the club until his death aged 93. He's the most loyal guy in the history of the club and done every job apart from manage them so he's played for them and done other roles like kit man, groundstaff and physio. He makes how long Bobby Charlton has been linked to Man United seem like two minutes.

Is it just me who doesn’t think this is a bad tattoo? 😂

Reactions: 2