Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola Ruby

Can Jessica Simpson not smile without thrusting her tongue against her teeth. Between that and open mouth trout pose, bugs the life out of me.
Yes this has always bugged me too 🙈 Btw she looks soo different & can’t work out why - it’s not “just” age. Something to do with her eyes?

Reactions: 1

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
Wasn’t she saying she didn’t realise that support groups existed specifically for families of the addicts because she’d never spoken about what she was going through with him?
Yes, but that was weird in itself imo. She seemed extremely divorced from any feelings and it's strange to not have talked about it between themselves, not to know there are support groups, not to have explored what help may be available. Hopefully she'll get herself some therapy to deal with it all. I also hope he doesn't succumb when on tour.
Maybe the hurt goes deep for both of them for different reasons.

Webster1357

VIP Member
i was trying to be nice lol she isnt stunning at all
Imo. Looks like her dad which isnt a good thing imo.

the issue is more trying to shove her in front of the limelight because god forbid a celeb kid should actually be normal and not be Sold to the world.
Ah well, I think she looks great. I do agree about the nepotism in Hollywood though!

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
To be fair to Brooklyn, if you asked a 100 Liverpool grandmas for a recipe for Scouse you would get a 100 different variations, however .... it is most definitely a stew not a soup. It is very thick. It is usually made with neck of lamb ( though my mum would use stewing steak too) and a ton of root vegetables, especially potatoes and carrots. My mum was partial to swede in there too. Also, not a cartoon of stock!! A few oxo cubes more like. It is usually served with bread and red cabbage on the side.
It sounds delicious, I would really like to have a go at making it.

Again Emma Willis. I watched the addiction programme on her husband Matt's addictions to booze & drugs. It seems most people think she's wonderful but I've always had to switch over if she presents anything (which seems to be a lot) due to some instinct of dislike. Also her shrieking voice. 😬
On the program she seemed so drippy and wet & co-dependent. How can you be married for 18 years to an addict, suffer their behavior and "Not know that support groups like this existed" on attending such a group? Hello so you never heard of AA, Al-Anon & all sorts of addiction support groups in your 40+ years to date, after he's been in rehab several times?🤔
Wasn’t she saying she didn’t realise that support groups existed specifically for families of the addicts because she’d never spoken about what she was going through with him?

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
It's a good racket, added to the fact he's got a god complex. I heard him talk about his chronic OCD once and I think they also plays into it somehow/somewhere. I imagine he can't sit still and is constantly 'on the go'. It's exhausting. Having him present the morning tv programme is madness to me ... you want someone relaxed and likeable, not someone angry all the time like Martin! I always tell myself: "If his 'advice' has helped one little old lady somewhere, it's ok". But geezus, he really does my head in and I try to avoid where I can, but it's hard! :LOL:
You have me intrigued now 😄. I'll have to watch him on the morning show.

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
I roll my eyes whenever I see Rihanna. Her songs are good, her vocal range is fantastic. But she is behaving like she owns her fans

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Mollie Mae (spelling?) WAY too much money for someone of little to no talent and I don't even think she's very good looking, I mean she's not ugly, but she's not naturally a wow (to me anyway, I understand beauty is in the eye and all that).
---

Totally agree! I heard her on a podcast when she was quite flippant about having an abortion as a well off, 36 year old woman in a committed relationship as "it wasn't a good time for her". I'm not anti-choice, it just felt so off and like it was 6 months too early for her 'ideal'. made me really sad. Then she finally has a daughter and speaks badly of her. Her husband seems to adore her too, she's very lucky, but there is no sense of that.
She seemed very cold or something about the abortion and at pains to explain the reasons.

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
I cannot stand him. I automatically cringe and switch off/over if he pops up on my telly. But then I see him being promoted all over the internet, with stupid, stupid things he says like "debit cards can become danger cards"...my opinion on him is super unpopular because he's kind of worshipped by most, but I think he gets off on fear-mongering and I've no time for him. I acknowledge that he does do good and help people but for me I don't need that constant anxiety inducing style of his in my life.
I totally agree with you. I think his style whips people into a panic and it can be damaging and unnecessary.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
It's the latest Celeb get-out clause for any kind of questionable behaviour.
I heard rumours of bullying claims levelled against Chris Packham ... then all of a sudden he's been diagnosed with Aspergers, now he's gone on a 'break' from work. :rolleyes: