Which Celeb Do You Think Loves Themselves The Most?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg… she’s SOO annoying and, apparently, full of herself. Also, not meaning to be nasty, just expressing my personal opinion- I really dislike her voice, in fact it hurts my ears. Seriously.
It’s odd that you can think that much of yourself when your an very average singer at best, great figure and not a cute face ekkkkkk

Reactions: 2
Probably been said earlier in the thread but Amanda Holden, intensely smug and irritating

Emma Watson. Smug and irritating.cant act either,think she just played herself with a wand as hermoine,especially in the earlier films

Reactions: 10
Amanda Holden. If she were made of chocolate she would eat herself
Also came here to say Amanda Holden. There's nothing I like about her...

That Les Dennis...Neil Morrissey...thing, basically shagging her way up the ranks with not a care in the world about who she hurts. Yes, I'm going back 25 years, Amanda.

God, most of them, but especially:

Geri Halliwell
Myleene Klass
Holly and Phil
Laura Whitmore
Gloria Hunniford
Cliff Richard
Linda Robson
Carol Vorderman
Davina McCall (though she seems to be improving)
Amanda Holden
Russell Brand
Paddy McGuiness

Ooh and not forgetting the worst: Ellen DeGeneres and Adele. Smug as duck mean girl vibes from the pair of them.

I want to high five them all. In the face. With a chair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I the only who one who cannot STAND Ore Oduba’s wife?? Portia? She is so bleeping up herself it’s almost a medical condition

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The faces like this irritate me the most.
Nobody begged you to work out.
To sit and film yourself pulling these half constipated faces makes me want to scream.

I put it in the thread on her but the thread is so quiet it’s dead
Omg. The daily workout faces! awful aren’t they.
I didn’t realise there was a thread. Are you able to link it (if that’s allowed)? I searched her name but couldn’t find anything.
To be honest I stopped following when she started documenting the house move but I check in now and then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
3/3 @kiraaarrrr - Myleene Klass(less) being the absolute worst, ever since that white bikini moment on I'm a Celeb she's thought she's absolute gods gift. She was relatively successful for a bit but I don't hear a lot from her apart from paid DM articles...is it safe to say that she's fallen to the Z List?

Stacey Dooley, I quite liked her BBC docs but now I just find her incredibly irritating

Ashley James - Absolutely pointless.
I was at an ‘industry party’ and found myself next to Myleene and her bloke. My first thought was that I’ve never seen anyone wearing that much makeup, it was caked on like you wouldn’t believe. Then suddenly, a propos of nothing the two of them started doing this teenage snogging, it was so weird and inappropriate 🤨

• Sick
  • Wow
Omg. The daily workout faces! awful aren’t they.
I didn’t realise there was a thread. Are you able to link it (if that’s allowed)? I searched her name but couldn’t find anything.
To be honest I stopped following when she started documenting the house move but I check in now and then.
I agree, she’s really changed I used to quite like her actually! It’s in the rave about bit under PortiaJett amazed she does not have a proper thread yet

Reactions: 1