Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Krala012

I did when I liked her more but some of them were her moaning a lot and I got bored
I had a listen to the most recent one this morning for the first time and it sounded like she was out of breath and recording it while she was doing other stuff, and the little music bit made me cringe 😬 it went off. She may aswell just stick to talking about herself on social media because it seemed like that’s all it was going to be.

Fairypop

VIP Member
there used to be a usual crowd always on her tiktok lives, alway the same girls, but I have not seen any in the comments recently
She’s had comments turned off for a while, roughly since she split with her boyfriend, she said she couldn’t handle anyone asking how she was etc. Unless you mean just on lives, I’ve not really seen her lives much lately!

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
Im quite similar to her, we are not career oriented🙈 I’ve left jobs too, life goes on. There’s always another job around the corner and she doesn’t see herself as being above working any job to pay the bills. She was with her first bank for nearly 10 year so don’t think her CV would be ‘shocking’

She will have to cut down on the spending for now though I presume.

M12345

Yes it was basically about that. She just used to coke out with it infront of hundreds of people on live or in her videos and I personally didn’t think it was her place to say anything like that but I didn’t follow ells so I don’t know if she made it public to loads of random people. Either way, I hope ells is doing okay!
She made it seem like she was just going through the flu or something, it’s awful she only looks young as well

ShannonLondon

Chatty Member
Has she had a face lift? Her eyes are totally different to her younger pictures. It's like her eyes have literally been yanked back

there used to be a usual crowd always on her tiktok lives, alway the same girls, but I have not seen any in the comments recently

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Surprise surprise she felt down again last night 🥱 Also going back to her calling her daughter obnoxious, did anyone see her stories last night? Why put up a story and then tell people not to send any comments. If you put shit on social media people will engage. Just don’t put it on there in the first place. She really is an idiot ffs.
She's such a beg