Whatsjwears_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Midget with too much filler” constantly banned for bullying. Friends with equally worrying Naomi Wise

Reactions: 4
I did quite like her when I first started watching however cannot stand her now. She preaches mental health matters and is constantly filming herself crying but then is happy picking on others ! She’s rude and obnoxious! Says she hates her body but is flaunting it any minute she can get !! Also I dislike her sarcasm towards people who ask simple questions!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow her on instagram?
She flashed her tits at a bar! Pulled her top right up. Tried to censor it but you can still see her nipples. Surely she still doesn’t work for Hoares when she’s acting like this on social media? They’ll be all over this. 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤦🏼‍♀️

Can’t stand SJ she’s so rude to anyone that asks a simple question and tries to humiliate them. And this is coming from the person who always preaches mental health? I’m honestly shocked at her behaviour she’s awful

Does anyone follow her on instagram?
She flashed her tits at a bar! Pulled her top right up. Tried to censor it but you can still see her nipples. Surely she still doesn’t work for Hoares when she’s acting like this on social media? They’ll be all over this. 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤦🏼‍♀️
Did she say she works for them?! That is quite shocking!

Reactions: 1
Can’t stand SJ she’s so rude to anyone that asks a simple question and tries to humiliate them. And this is coming from the person who always preaches mental health? I’m honestly shocked at her behaviour she’s awful

Did she say she works for them?! That is quite shocking!

I used to quite like her but noticed this too. Her friends are all tik tok friends and all at least 5-8 years younger than her which does say quite a bit too.
Yeah she did! She mentions so much about her job, like her manager Ian who’s a “prick” but in segments as she “can’t disclose” but Jesus people remember too.

I used to quite like her but noticed this too. Her friends are all tik tok friends and all at least 5-8 years younger than her which does say quite a bit too.
Yeah she did! She mentions so much about her job, like her manager Ian who’s a “prick” but in segments as she “can’t disclose” but Jesus people remember too.
Their like a cult and attack anyone! I used to like watching her and I liked her dress sense but her true colours really come through. That’s so shocking she mentions so much about her job when it’s such a well known bank!

Their like a cult and attack anyone! I used to like watching her and I liked her dress sense but her true colours really come through. That’s so shocking she mentions so much about her job when it’s such a well known bank!
Agree completely. I always was sort of giving her the benefit of the doubt since she had BPD and everything else but she seems to be self sabotaging herself lately and I can’t watch anymore,I wouldn’t be surprised if she lost her job after her antics on instagram this weekend. Hoares wouldn’t take that lightly at all

Reactions: 3
Hmmm… so she can pay for filler,Botox, clothes, tummy tuck and boob job but she’s begging for free driving lessons? Bit cheeky of her.

Reactions: 7
On all seriousness where does she get her money from? She shops non stop shes having multiple surgery done and now going Vegas?

On all seriousness where does she get her money from? She shops non stop shes having multiple surgery done and now going Vegas?
she used to work for a private bank, she and miles both on £40k+ salaries, she only quit recently, probably makes a good bit from tiktok also, thought she was a cheeky cow asking for free driving lessons

Did I hear right that she only has 1lb of fat removed? Why didn’t she try exercising before surgery.

• Wow
Even if they are on and off, I think it’s crappy of him not to help her out after surgery considering they have a child together. I guess we don’t know the circumstances though

but aren’t they going to Vegas together in like 2 week?
They are! She said recently she wasn’t excited for it though 🤔

Even if they are on and off, I think it’s crappy of him not to help her out after surgery considering they have a child together. I guess we don’t know the circumstances though
I know he picked her up after surgery but other than that it doesn’t sound like he does a lot. Saying that he does work full time so I suppose he’s not at home anywhere near the amount she is atm

• Wow