what's your favourite month?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May as it’s usually pretty good weather and you get the light mornings and longer evenings. Halloween / fireworks for me are massively overrated! Plus the dark nights and mornings depress the hell out of me!

I love Oct- Dec
I love all the build up to Christmas. If I had to pick a month I’d probably say October, crisp mornings with all the falling leaves 🥰

June because it's my birthday month and it's the month with the longest day. I love it when it's bright out until 9 or so in the evening, it makes me feel like I have so much more free time after work. It makes me want to be outside more as I think "it's still early". Whereas in the winter it could be 7pm and I won't go out as it feels much later than it is.

I do like the cooler weather in spring and autumn though, and being able to wear cosy slippers and drink hot drinks at night.

Reactions: 1
August 🤣

Because I get 2 weeks away from everything else I have to deal with the other crappy 50 weeks in the year, holed up in a little holiday cottage, peace, quiet, with my dog.

October, it's Halloween season 👻 and where I live it's finally getting cooler again. I just love fall.

Gotta love July as it's my birthday month but honourable mention to November (weather starts to improve where i live aka get colder)

December. I adore Christmas. The music, the nights out, the food 🤤 and of course the genral feeling of merriment.

Weirdly I hate my birthday month, November because none of my friends ever make the effort for mine. And my mum doesn't really "do" birthdays. I don't remember the last time I got a cake or flowers. I spoil everyone else but nothing in return. Well aware how greedy I sound but it puts me down in the dumps lol.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
My fav is November 😸

I got engaged in November and married the next November 💝

Also it's Hello Kittys' birthday on 1st November 🎂

September - my birthday month is actually great now I’m not in education 😂

Having an early September birthday and starting a new year of school was literal h e l l

September is the start of autumn aka my favourite season too 🍂

Reactions: 1