what's your favourite month?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another April vote. It's my birthday for one, generally Easter so time off and I love the start of spring 💐

We generally get a hot spell in April as well but it has a lot let pressure put on it than July/August to be sunny so always feels more of a surprise 😂

Reactions: 1
February. My birthday and wedding anniversary (plus it’s short and sweet, unlike miserable January which feels never ending). I do like October too though; the dark evenings, the colours of the trees, being cosy at home and Halloween obviously. Love all things spooky and magical.

October, I like the cooler weather. I used to like spring but my allergies have gotten so bad that it is no longer fun.

Reactions: 1
January its the start of another year and a time when i say its the beginning of a new "journey"0 and give up 2 weeks in but interesting on what the rest of the year is going to bring 😂😂

October!!! Halloween is my favourite holiday, Christmas is coming and my birthday is in October ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
September.

I spent a great deal of my childhood in the southern hemisphere, and September is spring 💐🌸🌷🌺🌻

It will always be spring to me, despite being back in the northern hemisphere for over decade. Nothing but good memories in September.

Also the month I got my very first boyfriend, month my dear grandmother was born, month I won my first long distance race, month my last boyfriend (now husband) declared his love for me, and the month of my favourite stone: the sapphire.

May.
My hubby's birthday (may the fourth be with you!)
2 bank hols
We got married in May. Sun was out all day - I got a bit sunburnt! Also had our honeymoon in May (the following year) so have happy memories of this month!

Mine is November. I love the build up to Christmas, the fireworks on Bonfire Night, and it’s also my birthday month.

Reactions: 3
Probably november or december? not much in terms of halloween in france and love the run up to christmas.

December; Christmas, my birthday, my daughters birthday & we moved house a week before Christmas. ❤

November - my birthday month, bonfire night, the build up to Christmas and wrapping up in the cold weather! December is a very close second, if my birthday wasn’t November then December would be my fave!

Reactions: 2
August or September... August because it’s the hottest time of the year and September because it was the month my daughter was born 🥰