What's your favourite ice lolly?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arrr man I change mine all the time you know. At the mo I reckon itโ€™s a solero, or a twister ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

Reactions: 3
Depending on my mood a Twister or those 100% orange juice ones (I think they're made by Del Monte?)

Reactions: 2
These are my favourite, super refreshing and surprisingly low calories.

Screenshot 2021-07-20 at 13.06.43.png

Reactions: 4
The coop bubblegum flavoured ones

Reminds me of childhood - does anyone remember an ice cream brand that used to be in a plastic cone with a gum ball at the bottom???

Reactions: 1
FAB is my favourite, always has been and im 62! I always take my time with the chocolate bit at the top!!๐Ÿ˜

Fab and strawberry splits but can never find strawberry splits anywhere these days
And they are nowhere near as nice now if you can find one, they used to have real strawberry pips in them but now they're so bland.๐Ÿ˜ž

Last edited:
I donโ€™t normally like overloads of chocolate but I used to be very partial to a Feast, I especially loved the buttery chocolate center. I could eat that right now I could.

Orange calipos, would always get them on days out as a kid, still love them now.

Another fan of the cider lolly here and there used to be a lager and lime one too that was great.

More of an ice cream girl these days so enjoy a mint magnum and a cornetto.

Twister or fabs. The mini twisters are tit. Two bites and they are gone
I think your problem is that you bite ice lollies, who does that ๐Ÿคฃ

I like soleros, twisters, feasts, magnums, those watermelon ones, and I like the mini vienettas from aldi, basically all of them tbh

I think your problem is that you bite ice lollies, who does that ๐Ÿคฃ

I like soleros, twisters, feasts, magnums, those watermelon ones, and I like the mini vienettas from aldi, basically all of them tbh
I debated about writing two licks but that sounded a bit wrong ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Not a Jubbly which was the compressed version of a Slush Puppie, but what was the pyramid-shaped lolly on a stick that was smooth as ice cream, but (I think?) didn't contain dairy?

Haha @watermelon sugar I love that youโ€™ve made this thread I feel like itโ€™s your fave subject on the Q&A one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Our boss at work has been buying us Twisters and Soleros all week, agree Soleros are pure 10/10 would bang

• Haha