What's your favourite ice lolly?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually sway towards a Fab or a Twister but I had a solero just then and it was absolutely banging. I'd go as far to say it's my new favourite

What's yours?

Reactions: 3
Do they still make mini milks? Used to love them

Other than them probably any lemon one as they're always really nice when it's boiling

• Heart
Reactions: 4

These are the best ones and this thread has just reminded me I have some in the freezer so going to have one right now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anything fruity or without ice cream. In my day as a child it would have been Orange Maid, then Calippo. I also remember a lemonade one, fairly transparent and also a cider one.

ICE POPS. I swear I used to have Flintstones themed ones in the 90s….

92FBCFD7-449D-4E9B-B23F-4E72B76BDE52.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I used to love a feast .. but can't seems to find them these days ... have become partial to a fab but nothing beats a ice cream van !

Reactions: 2
When it comes to ice lollies I keep it simple and less is more… R Whites lemonade ice lollies 😍😍😍

Another vote for the watermelon 🍉 ice lollies they’ve been my friend not just through the heat but through pregnancy 😄

Twister, Feast or Solero. Remember Funny Feet from the ice cream van? They were banging.

Reactions: 1