What’s your everyday foundation?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been using L’Oreal true match foundation for a few years but fancy a change. Looking one for everyday use for work and that so preferably affordable too 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I’ve used Bourjois Healthy Mix for years and I love it. It’s affordable. It did become harder to get hold of because Bourjois withdrew from the UK market a few years ago, but managed to buy on eBay etc. I think they’ve recently relaunched online on Superdrug though.

It gives medium coverage and is hydrating, but not greasy. It doesn’t break me out either, which a lot of foundations do.

I have tried other, often much more expensive foundations, but I’ve always gone back to the Healthy Mix because it beats them all. I know Lisa Eldridge rates it highly.

Reactions: 3
I’ve tried them all and I’m never happy with them but I’m using Make Up Revolution foundation drops at the moment and I love them.

I swear by the Erborian CC creams, they are wonderful. At the moment I am using the CC Dull Correct (purple tube) and then the No7 Protect and Perfect Foundation on top and I find it's a great combo, not as heavy as it sounds as the CC is like a moisturiser that adjusts to your skin tone. I sound like I'm being paid by them 😆

Reactions: 2
ive tried the others that have been suggested - just wondering if you can compare this one to any other you’ve used before as I’m due for a restock and might give this a go? Thank you 🥰
I’ve used a few and I really like this one tbf. It leaves my face looking really nice and smooth, covers me up quite well especially when I’m having a bad skin day. I really recommend it! I love the ordinary products

I’ve used a few and I really like this one tbf. It leaves my face looking really nice and smooth, covers me up quite well especially when I’m having a bad skin day. I really recommend it! I love the ordinary products
thank you lovely, ordered one already. I used their facial products when they first launched and still have a few of the bottles knocking around, I think I’ve always paid so much for foundation as I just assumed I’d have to to get a good coverage iyswim. Will give it a go.

just to answer the OG question, I’ve been using CT airbrush since Xmas time-ish, but I agree with Estée Lauder double wear or Mac studio fix as absolute certainties for long wear and full coverage. Have tried Chanel, Armani and another (maybe Lancôme - will check) over last year or 2 if anyone wanted to compare notes ☺

Was always an Estee Lauder Double Wear girl, but switched to Rimmel Lasting Radiance after a thread on here during lockdown.

It's about £8 a go and fab. Would not go back to Estee Lauder now.

I bought Il Makiage after seeing the ads all over Facebook. I was pretty sure it wasn’t going to be as good as the ads make out but I’m really impressed with it. You do a quiz to find your shade and mine was spot on.

i swear by no7 sheer airbrush foundation as my day to day.. but they’ve discontinued it 😭 so if anyone has any sheer (I’m freckly af) foundation I’m here for it 🤣

• Heart
I’ve used Bourjois Healthy Mix for years and I love it. It’s affordable. It did become harder to get hold of because Bourjois withdrew from the UK market a few years ago, but managed to buy on eBay etc. I think they’ve recently relaunched online on Superdrug though.

It gives medium coverage and is hydrating, but not greasy. It doesn’t break me out either, which a lot of foundations do.

I have tried other, often much more expensive foundations, but I’ve always gone back to the Healthy Mix because it beats them all. I know Lisa Eldridge rates it highly.
Sorry to drag this thread up but this was my favourite foundation of all time. The serum one. But the new healthy mix isn't the serum and the coverage just isn't as good. Any ideas if the serum exists or if there is a better alternative to the new one?

Sorry to drag this thread up but this was my favourite foundation of all time. The serum one. But the new healthy mix isn't the serum and the coverage just isn't as good. Any ideas if the serum exists or if there is a better alternative to the new one?
They changed the formula of the Healthy Mix foundation recently and it isn’t quite as good sadly. I’ve switched to Rimmel Kind & Free Moisturising Skin Tint foundation and I love it. Depends on the finish you like, but it’s dewy, hydrating and can be built up to provide more coverage. You would still need concealer for blemishes etc, but I find that with most foundations. I like it because it’s comfortable to wear and looks very skin like.